• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest 9812VCTD

Got a new water toy.......

Guest 9812VCTD

I bought this boat from the original owner about a month ago. It's a 1985 Chris Craft it's 18.5' and has a Inboard/outboard 305 chev, and Mercruiser outdrive. For the age it's in really good shape. We all love the boat I was able to take it out in the water about 5 times and it runs awesome. It came with alot of goodies, and I'm looking forward to wakeboarding next summer! Here's a few pics sorry my kids look homeless it was a last second decision to go out that day.......LoL.

The first day home with my girls in the bow...

100_2428.jpg

Rear of boat...

100_2429.jpg

My girl's modeling in the Bow.....

100_2427.jpg

Out on Alexander Resevoir near the Dam

100_2442.jpg

Small beach on the resevoir near the Dam

100_2443.jpg

The kids playing on the swim deck...They look homeless...LoL

100_2450.jpg

I guarantee this boat will not beat Brian's in a race.......LoL. We're looking forward to getting alot of use out of this boat in the years to come.

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

I'll have to drag it up to Boise Steve and you and the family can join us at Lucky Peak! I am looking forward to alot of fun in this boat!

Justin

I'll have to drag it up to Boise Steve and you and the family can join us at Lucky Peak! I am looking forward to alot of fun in this boat!

Justin

Hell Yeah!!!!:cheer:

Guest 9812VCTD
Some of my best memories as a kid were boating with my family.

Chris Craft is a good boat thats been around for a long time

WANNA RACE?

Hell....Yeah I'll race you give me about a 10 minute head start...........:hi5: You been out much this summer in yours? I saw some of you video's on youtube that boat looks like a Blast!

Justin

worked on it more than i took it out. spun a bearing middle of july by the time i got it back together it started cooling down, so its put up for the winter.

Guest 9812VCTD

That is one Hella nice boat.......If memory serves me seems like you got a pretty damned nice boat already...:rockin:

Justin

That is one Hella nice boat.......If memory serves me seems like you got a pretty damned nice boat already...:rockin:

Justin

ya its nice but doesent go nearly fast enough, you start hanging out with guys that go fast it makes you wanna go fast ya know

Justin, when do i get to spill beer in your boat??? You know what happened the last time i got your wife drunk..LOL..you still owe me one..LOL

Guest 9812VCTD

I'm sure we will drag it up there a bunch next summer......and yeah there will be some beer spilled in there....:cheer: Hell looking back that is probably the last time that has happened for me.......:ow:

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7
thats the point i dont wanna wakeboard its fun but going fast is way more fun

lol yeah I hear ya...:cheer: