No upcoming events found
schaef_12

Diesel Tech Mag...

Guest POWERTRIP

Now come one guys lets not give Jacob a bigger head than he already has.:poke:

J/K Jacob.

It is a very good mag.

Guest ShanesLB7
Pickup up my first issue of Diesel tech today. Seems to be a pretty good read!

Seems to be a silver mega cab that i have seen before in there:rockin:

Hell yeah it's a bad ass magazine.. and One of it's very own is a member on here (rockinjw):cheer:

Guest ShanesLB7
Now come one guys lets not give Jacob a bigger head than he already has.:poke:

J/K Jacob.

It is a very good mag.

:train::rockin::hi5:

Guest ShanesLB7
I subscribe to several and Diesel Tech is my favorite.:cheer:

I believe Mr Stevo's truck was in the current issue!!!:cheer:

Guest ShanesLB7
Where are you guys finding it? I can't find anything but Diesel Power and Diesel World...

I always found it at Hastings.. But I think wally world carries em too..:rockin:

Thanks for the good words guys, we're trying :rockin:

As for where to find it: Hastings, Barnes and Noble, I beleive 7-11's are now carrying it. We're trying to workout a deal with WalMart, but they have pretty big expectations, not sure we can meet them.

As for subscribing: www.dieseltechmag.com

So, is everyone saying that they don't like DieselPower? Seems to me they are getting pretty lame. I'm starting to not like how they do their articles and comparisons.

Way to go Jacob! Sounds like you are doing good with the mag! I will have to send you a PM..... Our 'professor' wants to see if you might do a write up on our program at school. I told him it is a neat idea. I told him to look into it and see what he can come up with. I forgot I could just ask you here! I will look into it a little more and drop you a ? or two.....

Guest ShanesLB7

Diesel Power SUCKS ASSS.. They only time thay don't have pavement queens in there is when they do the power challenge:wall: :bat::wall:

We're doing our best to keep the pages filled with good in-depth technical articles. We've got a couple really cool Project Truck build-ups coming up. I think they should be well recieved...hope at least.

i cant wait to get my subscription i have been buying them for my little brother who is currently in SOI at Camp Pendleton. And jacob i know we will have a car you might like to do a write up on when she is all done.

We're doing our best to keep the pages filled with good in-depth technical articles. We've got a couple really cool Project Truck build-ups coming up. I think they should be well recieved...hope at least.

want some pics of a melted 6.7 piston in there:wall: copy from my other thread if you want

RockinJW,

Has anyone else had these problems trying to send subscriptions an email off the mags site? This is what I got:

The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error.

Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes. Error Occurred While Processing Request File not found: /magazine/contact/send.cfm

Resources:

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; NISSC; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.1)Remote Address XX.x.XX.XXReferrer Date/Time 21-Oct-08 02:36 AMStack Trace (click to expand)

coldfusion.runtime.TemplateNotFoundException: File not found: /magazine/contact/send.cfm at coldfusion.filter.PathFilter.invoke(PathFilter.java:89) at coldfusion.filter.ExceptionFilter.invoke(ExceptionFilter.java:70) at coldfusion.filter.ClientScopePersistenceFilter.invoke(ClientScopePersistenceFilter.java:28) at coldfusion.filter.BrowserFilter.invoke(BrowserFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.NoCacheFilter.invoke(NoCacheFilter.java:46) at coldfusion.filter.GlobalsFilter.invoke(GlobalsFilter.java:38) at coldfusion.filter.DatasourceFilter.invoke(DatasourceFilter.java:22) at coldfusion.CfmServlet.service(CfmServlet.java:175) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapServlet.service(BootstrapServlet.java:89) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:86) at coldfusion.monitor.event.MonitoringServletFilter.doFilter(MonitoringServletFilter.java:42) at coldfusion.bootstrap.BootstrapFilter.doFilter(BootstrapFilter.java:46) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.doFilter(FilterChain.java:94) at jrun.servlet.FilterChain.service(FilterChain.java:101) at jrun.servlet.ServletInvoker.invoke(ServletInvoker.java:106) at jrun.servlet.JRunInvokerChain.invokeNext(JRunInvokerChain.java:42) at jrun.servlet.JRunRequestDispatcher.invoke(JRunRequestDispatcher.java:286) at jrun.servlet.ServletEngineService.dispatch(ServletEngineService.java:543) at jrun.servlet.jrpp.JRunProxyService.invokeRunnable(JRunProxyService.java:203) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$DownstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:320) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$ThreadThrottle.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:428) at jrunx.scheduler.ThreadPool$UpstreamMetrics.invokeRunnable(ThreadPool.java:266) at jrunx.scheduler.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:66)

I tried to subscribe and got an error that I had the wrong CC number for the card indicated. It wouldn't let me select a card type.... I tried twice. If it did go through, would you please cancel one so that I only get one subscription. If it wasn't on my end, would you please subscribe me? I would appreciate it! If it didn't keep my address info, PM me and I will send it all to you.

Thanks,

Dan

Not sure what thats about, might need to call the Circulations Office her. They can see if your online stuff worked, and if not they can subsscribe you while they have you on the phone: 1-800-638-0135

If you guys send in some pics of your trucks and a list of all the supporting mods, maybe you can get included in the Reality Truck section in one of the upcoming issues, then you get a year long subscription for free.