• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

MLR1

Damn raccoons!

So I head out to the garage about an hour ago and guess what is runnin across the floor! You got it, a good damn raccoon! It was knocking stuff over, getting in to the cat food and way too close to the truck. :bat: I had been wondering why all the cat food was disappearing so quick? So, I get my truck out of there and grab my 1000 fps. pellet gun. I can tell ya this....You need a bigger gun than that! I shot that prick 5 times at almost point blank and all he did is get mad and walk away. All of this is taking place in the rafters around storage by the way. After that many failed attempts, it was time for something bigger. Out came the 22. Needles to say, I have a hell of a mess to clean up in the morning! :mad: And to think, I wasn't going to go hunting this year. At least I didn't have to go far to get the BIG ONE! :lol:

Guest ShanesLB7

LOL:cheer: Serisously have you guys ever been coon hunting with hounds... OMFG... then coons can scream something feirce....

Guest 9812VCTD

Damn Max good thing you didn't dig out the 44 mag........LoL. You need to cut that suckers tail off and hang it from your antenna.:yes:

Justin

Coon's DId someon e say Coon's??? WTF... Gather the boys...:bat:

:lol: i love it :cheer::thumbup:

LMFWAO :D

yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,, we get a coon prob out here. thats RAC-coon. always fun to do target practicing on.

we also have an occasional skunk family. fun to shoot,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,talking about a mess to clean up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the coon mess is easy. the skunk,,,,,, ya stick menthol snuff in the nostrils and it is still unbearable. and ya better surprise em before they spray all over. stealth sneak up on em,,,, and 00_buck to the head.

hunting blast from the past.............. http://www.nwbombers.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1898&hl=muddy+skunk

No 44 in the garage! Not only would it be loud, but the siding or roof would take some damage for sure!

We get a visit from the black and white smelly cats quite often out here as well. The only problem is, you only see em when it's too dark to shoot. When you do get the opportunity, a 270 does a number on em and you can keep your distance.

I just came in from cleaning up the mess. I should have done it last night, but it was getting cold out there. Only took about an hour though.