• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Hey guys, cut my hunting trip short after cutting sidewall out one of my tires and dumping diesel on the mountain. Got new tires coming, but I need a #4 injector line (passenger side, second one back from the front). Tore into my truck today and found that line cracked at the ip and my spare engines lines has very deep gouges (almost all the way thru) from where they'd been rubbing against each other. So if any of you has a spare line that you could part with in short order....I could really, really use it...gotta get back up on that mountain and get my elk...not to mention the fact that having my truck down after so many years of faithful service leaves me feeling somewhat stranded and helpless. Thanx guys.:waah

Thanx guys, I'm checking monday morning with a yard that thought they had one. If they don't, I'll be wantn' to get my hands on one pdq. My trucks take'n up space in my shop with customers wait'n to get in and I've got to get them done so I can go friday night.

Yeah I do have that line. Dunno what end of the state your at... if you want to come by and grab whatever you need that's fine. Engine is outside. Let me know.

Found a set at a hole in the wall local yard this morning...1 set....bought them for $45. They bent 1 of them getting them off, but I wasn't going to complain at that price. The dealer said they could get them thru a subsidiary at $54 each my cost and the real crapper, a week and a half out unless I wanted to tack on another $93 shipping....sad thing is.....if I hadn't been able to get one today, I woulda ordered it tomorrow. Thanks for the quick offerings guys, very much appreciated. Kinda nice to know I wouldn't have been hosed. I actually live on the other side of the freeway from Muddy, about 6 miles outside of Middleton. Anyway, truck runs good and no more leaky. Next up, in the morning I replace the ball joints and take down to the tire shop for some new shoes and then wait for friday and I'm off to the mountains again....with 2 spares this time. Thanks again guys.:cheer: