Sign in to follow this  
Marine

Idaho Twins?

I have a set on my truck and love'em. Nate builds his own kit that i (he) gets alot of compliments on for such a clean build, not to mention the setup works killer.

talked to nathan last week and said he's been real busy building twins kits for d-max's.

Not quite sure what your asking by "special", i hate to speak for someone else. I'll see if i can post a pic or two. on my set we used the factory turbo on top and a B2/S400 bottom and i opted for the external wastegate. nathan builds all the cold pipe and intake pipes himself and has them powder coated.

i ordered the BD set originaly and after a 1 1/2 months of waiting for backordered parts i opted for a different kit. the BD kit would have been a little small for my setup, but they have since came out with the bigger bottom turbo (special).

Guest 9812VCTD

There was a truck in Diesel Power (Duramax) with a set of Nate's twins and I've also seen Idahorob's twin Duramax at one of the dyno events and they are a very well built set of twins. The work is extremely clean and his sets are making good power. Hopefully I can pony up some dough and have him build me a set someday. :thumbup:

Justin

Guest 9812VCTD

I definetley need those under my hood, looks good! 8) :thumbup:

Justin

Are you coming down to the dinner on the 25th?

look better if i washed my truck & sprayed engine compartment,, i just noticed i got some grase on the cold pipe from pulling the injectors.

oh yeah definatly coming to the dinner, hoping to get my injectors & tubes back from Don M end of this week so next weekend i can get it back together next weekend. want to sneak down to bullydog for some dyno runs next week.

might have 3 more people coming to the dinner, ive been spreadin the word.

Those pipes do look pretty good. Can you tow with your setup Summit?

Did you have the S300 set up from BD?

Nathan builds the pipes and can have them powder coated any color you like.

Tow? why yes, yes I can,,,, bullydog on extreme, torque dog on 45hp,+ ddp 90hp inj. towing 14k lbs max egt is 1208*. thats almost 500rwhp, i think that is pretty awesome.

I waited for over a month for the BD to ship (parts were on backorder) and went to plan "B". the only thing i might change is a S300 on top but im going to wait till i get this new setup is dialed in,,,

Guest 9812VCTD

Look forward to seeing you at the dinner I'm also doing some recruiting around here should be a good turnout!

Justin