• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

SPOOLN2

Mountain Home

So i'm working down here in mountain home, Saw Josh today, and the black PSD, traci I think. Anyways just kinda wondering who all else is down here, and what not. I dunno what everyone has going on during the week, but was thinking maybe if anyone is up for it maybe having a mountain home dinner meet down the road?

Justin, if I had realized that was you, I would have stopped at Subway to BS with you for a bit. I hammered on it a little to see if it was you :D

Off the top of my head I can think of 6 active members, including myself, who live in Mountain Home.

Justin, if I had realized that was you, I would have stopped at Subway to BS with you for a bit. I hammered on it a little to see if it was you :D

Off the top of my head I can think of 6 active members, including myself, who live in Mountain Home.

yeah wish you would have, but oh well good to see that truck is up and going, sounded good. Well next time if I see ya ill have to stop and BS or something.

Anyways if everyone is up for it, I dunno where much of anything is, but figure out a good place, day and time and Maybe I can meet up and BS with everyone.

Guest ShanesLB7
Working on pipeline :rockin:heard about the job from a friend of mine and its good money so figured to give it a shot. OH and that link wont work for me shane, is it a backroom or something? Anyways how have you been.

Yeah it is in the back room... We will have to get muddy to give you the keys...:cheer: Been good :rockin:

nice excuse :poke:

Tell you what you get them to fly me home for a week and I will do it for you. You just sit back drink the beers and hand me a tool and a beer now and then and we will call it good. :cheer:

Tell you what you get them to fly me home for a week and I will do it for you. You just sit back drink the beers and hand me a tool and a beer now and then and we will call it good. :cheer:

What are you working on? Oh sorry I forgot Dan was bringing his ford... You better ask for more then a week if you are working on that:poke:

ok, ill get on it, i know some people that know some people that rob some people

What are you working on? Oh sorry I forgot Dan was bringing his ford... You better ask for more then a week if you are working on that:poke:

oh you a funny fucka, specially for someone with a slower truck ooooohhhhh burn :train:

well whatever yall think, i work mon - sat tell at least 6:30 but anytime or week day works for me, or if anyone has anything else going on, always trying to find something to do.

well whatever yall think, i work mon - sat tell at least 6:30 but anytime or week day works for me, or if anyone has anything else going on, always trying to find something to do.
You got my number now. Give me a call when you're done working, and we can go terrorize Dan or Nate or something.