• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

BlackCloud

So i need surgery

It's a good time for sure! I just had mine out in August. I hope that you are not suffering like I was. Still not a 100% at 7 weeks out.

It's a good time for sure! I just had mine out in August. I hope that you are not suffering like I was. Still not a 100% at 7 weeks out.

no shit?

well i usualy puke several times a day, and feel like shit throughout the day.

are you having any of the crappy side effects of having yours out? thoes are my main concern

When mine gave up the ghost. I would spend about 45 min. over the toilet, then repeat every hour or less (whether there was anything in there to get rid of or not)! On the last attack, I couldn't touch the right side of the abdomen at all, couldn't work, sleep, stand up straight, and had a hard time walking. I was never so glad to have surgery in my life! The doc. said it was highly inflamed and bright red, he was amazed that I hadn't had it removed until then.

As for side effects, They haven't been too bad. I had some good advice beforehand though. Both my parents have had the surgery and told me what to expect. The best advice I can give ya is, eat at regular times (don't skip meals or wait too log between meals),don't eat too much at one time, don't eat spicy foods for a while and be careful what you drink. I couldn't drink pop for a few weeks and still have to watch how much I have. Those that know me, know how much not having my Dr Pepper is bugging me!

When mine gave up the ghost. I would spend about 45 min. over the toilet, then repeat every hour or less (whether there was anything in there to get rid of or not)! On the last attack, I couldn't touch the right side of the abdomen at all, couldn't work, sleep, stand up straight, and had a hard time walking. I was never so glad to have surgery in my life! The doc. said it was highly inflamed and bright red, he was amazed that I hadn't had it removed until then.

As for side effects, They haven't been too bad. I had some good advice beforehand though. Both my parents have had the surgery and told me what to expect. The best advice I can give ya is, eat at regular times (don't skip meals or wait too log between meals), don't eat spicy foods for a while and be careful what you drink. I couldn't drink pop for a few weeks and still have to watch how much I have. Those that know me, know how much not having my Dr Pepper is bugging me!

:lol: Glad your felling better Max :buds:

The surgery isn't that bad and you should be out the same day. Just take it easy for a couple of weeks and you should be good to go. Keep us posted on how it's going!

well i just got home. just about 8hrs later.

the surgery only took about 28min. dr said that my gb was deff not working right. it was a pinkish color, and its supposed to be a light blue.

the pain when i was in recovery was a fucking bitch. they gave me 4 morphines, and 2 fentanols <sp> to take the edge off it. right now that pain is coming back so i just took some vicodins.

Ill have pics to post later

I hear ya on the pain part! When I went in they said about an hour....2 and a 1/2 later, I was in recovery. When I woke up they asked, on a scale of 1-10 how is the pain...I replied with 12! I wish I could tell ya it will be better tomorrow....