• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

BlackCloud

autocross

went out and did my first ever autox with my dad yesterday in his vette. I asked them if i could run the duramax and they told me that it was a tipping hazard. lol

but that shit was an absolute blast. and the best part is that i killed my dad in his own car.

random pics

DSC00957.JPG

DSC00958.JPG

DSC00959.JPG

DSC00960_119944.JPG

DSC00961_375286.JPG

DSC00963.JPG

Got any specs on the car? I've always wanted to try Auto-X. Maybe I'll have to find some races when I get home. I can probably talk my dad into taking his Vette out to race.

My kids into this stuff now. He lost his Vette in house fire some months back. He had just finished puttin it all back together that same day with a motor he had just built for it. So now he has a Mazda Miata and bought the motor and drivetrain back from the insurance company out of his Vette. That Built Vette motor is goin in the Miata this winter. If he can make it stick to the road it should be quick little thing.

Got any specs on the car? I've always wanted to try Auto-X. Maybe I'll have to find some races when I get home. I can probably talk my dad into taking his Vette out to race.

Just a bone stock 98 vette man. My dad was talking about doing suspension upgrades to it, which would make it a hell of alot faster around the track