• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

cummins cowboy

insurance recomendations

What is everyone using for insurance on their trucks. I have state farm now and they are a total piece of crap.

11 months to get an adjuster out to look at my truck after I had talked to countless people countless times to get one out. And the guys response was that it wasn't state farms fault that i didn't have an adjuster out sooner. Seriously are you f'n kidding me!!! and then the guy laughs at me when I tell him what all is wrong with my truck. A 35 mph rear impact to the hitch is going to do more than just bend the corner of the bumper. I wanted to knock the guy out when he laughed and said that I was lying to him.

Hey Steve I use Farmers the agent is Van Carelson in Meridian, Full coverage on my truck is $75 something a month. And when I had to file a clame they had an Adjuster out two days later and money in hand in four days. Top Notch service from my expereance.

State Farm is all about the agent... If you have a good one, then State Farm is good. If you have a bad agent, then you might as well have some crappy insurance broker. I've had both types in my almost 18 years with State Farm.

I use Progressive they took 2 months to get my truck back to me when I ran into an elk 10,000.00 damage but they fixed it right with no issues, auto shop of my choice. and they 300.00 bucks a year cheaper than allstate who I was with before. and how often does someone get into a wreck?

USAA is pretty good, but I think it's just for military guys? It costs me around $95/month for insurance on 4 vehicles, a trailer and renter's insurance.

Progressive can eat a dick.

AM Fam is where its at for me... full cov. on my (used to have one) 87 Bronc, her 2002 Corolla, and Renters ins. was 120 a month, she is 21... on mommy and daddy's policy her whip alone was 130 a month, they were with all state or Progressive.. something.

I have a million dollar shopkeepers policy, full coverage on the 92 Explodinger, and the 02 Corolla, and liability on the 73 efftwofiddy.. and I think we still are under 160, or right at it.

Progressive story made payment, lost wallet/check book, quit using debit lost track of balance.. used debit card for have to's only, 5, I repeat F I V E days later (when they swore up and down no more than 48 hours, 2 days, ya know?) the $80 would post... I did the phone check of the balance, huge drop.. assumed Progressive had gone through.. used debit for fuel... on the 6th day (144 hours later, 96 hours past worst case scenario of their payment posting)... they tried to debit the 80.. didn't clear, so then they robo-debited the mutha feckah 5 times in a 24 hour period til I called and told them to eat a dick.... was out a lot bit in fees...

My fault initially for losing wally.... they could have processed the payment in at least a close facscimile to the promised date...

I have USAA as well and they are only for military or retired military. I had full coverage on 3 vehicles and liability on one and pay $95.46 a month. I also have them for my home owners and the are the best. Last spring when the wind blew shingles off my roof they didn't even send an adjuster out they just had me get an estimate and then deposited the money directly into my checking account.