PowerLabs

Friday Night Dyno Drags @ Powerlabs 9/19

just want to let everyone know we are having a small dyno event friday the 19th. these are a lot of fun becaust they are way more relaxed. registration starts at 4pm and goes till 7. it costs $30 for 2 runs. We will have cash prizes. Edge and MBRP have steped up with certificates for FREE products. Diesel and gas are welcome! come hang out and BS with the locals.

Not many diesels there tonight. Was still fun haning out and shooting the breeze with everyone. That dyno felt good, had enough to load my truck down pretty good. I had fun.

Hopefully Powerlabs will post the official Diesel results here for us. Custom Autos little black LLY did 1067 on two stages of spray, and the red LBZ truck that won Weekend on the Edge did like 1180, on three stages of spray. Didn't here the official number on it though. Haven't heard what Als did either.

There was a badass looking black Chevelle with a 396 that went over 500 on motor and like 730 on spray. I bet that thing gets buck nasty on the street, car was impressive.

the red D-Max put down 1187.?hp he did a full power run just before it and it didnt read it, didnt sound as good though. congrats to those guys.

ever go to a party and there's a bunch of people doing drugs and your worried the cops are gonna show up and arrest everyone for it??? kinda how i felt last night

:lol: :lol: :lol:

havent they seen the ads??? "just say no",,, "not even once":poke:

Yeah, it's got Nathans twins on it. I don't follow the Dmax scene that close, but I can't imagine there are many LBZ's making that kind of power.

Less than a handful of Dmax's making that kind of power. 1st LBZ I've heard.

i only did 855, i knew it didnt make as much power as my old setup i just wanted to see where it was at. if it wasnt sooooo late i woulda liked to do 2 more runs, one with the old setup and one on inj. only.

Heres the diesel results.

DIESEL TRUCK

1. Cam Hulse - 07 DuraMax - 1187.8 WHP

2. Custom Auto - 05 DuraMax - 1061.8 WHP

3. Al Babneau - 04 Dodge Ram - 855.0 WHP

4. Jacob White - 02 Ford F350 - 583.9 WHP

5. John Jenkins - 01 Dodge - 448.0 WHP

6. David Kelley - 01 Dodge - 412.8 WHP

THANK FOR SUCH HUGE SUPPORT! Hope you all had a good time.

Less than a handful of Dmax's making that kind of power. 1st LBZ I've heard.

yea it definatly has MPI twins. theres no other way. and it probably wouldnt be there without robs help!!