• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Big_Dan97

some goodies are in

Hey boys

Well its finally all in: Arp studs, comp springs, and FullForceDiesel 230cc inj, along with a new TW 6 pos chip

Now all I need is Bigoil a turbo another SD fuel pump, and oh maybe a tranny LMAO

Finally got to take it for a drive last night, and wow, Tonys got me detuned quite a bit right now so I dont grenade anything, its lots of fuel thats for sure

Everything was so easy just time consuming, Studs were way easy, springs were very easy, and injectors are pretty basic, it was good times hope to hit 500 by the time the snow melts

Sweet! Hybrids are awesome injectors and Cass is one of the best. That truck oughta rip :thumbup:

You DMax boys better look out, the PSD guys are gaining on ya :-)

Jacob...there will be a 750 plus and a 550-600 hp Dmax coming around soon......you guys are still behind..LOL

Sweet! Hybrids are awesome injectors and Cass is one of the best. That truck oughta rip :thumbup:

You DMax boys better look out, the PSD guys are gaining on ya :-)

I just went stroked Acodes

Guest ShanesLB7
Jacob...there will be a 750 plus and a 550-600 hp Dmax coming around soon......you guys are still behind..LOL

WEll technically they are behind behind, cause ther's the cummins MEN :nana: then you dmax squirters and then the yeah... ford fellers!!!:train: