• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

smoknya

need a hx40 downpipe and clamp

does anyone have a 4" hx40 downpipe and a v-clamp. i need one for a project i am working, on preferably something inexpensive cause i am broke from filling my truck up with fuel:-(

if you have the cast elbow and pipe and clamp that will work, or the style that is flanged at the pipe where it meets the exhaust housing at the turbo and a clamp that would work too....let me know how much$$$$$

Well so far all I have been able to come up with is just the stock downpipe with no cast elbo or clamps. I am pretty sure I still have it all but lots of stuff scatered. But I am still looking so will let you know as soon as i can.

Well I got everything I could find dug out, and anyways it the stock HX40 downpipe off my 04 with the cast elbo with a 4" flange. I only have the Vband clamp to hold the pipe to the elbo, but I know you can get the one for the turbo exhaust housing at cummins, or dodge. Anyways if I can get $40 out of it id be happy. Just let me know if it will work and what not.

Here is link to pic of it

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/jman_1000/HX40DownpipeandElbo.jpg

wow that's a steal i wont say what i sold mine for!!!:train::bouncy

LOL I have had it stiting around for over a year, Plus i know how much money it can cost to build up a truck, So figured wouldnt try and get rich, just make some beer money when one of those late wrench turning nights comes up. :cheer:

Guest ShanesLB7
LOL I have had it stiting around for over a year, Plus i know how much money it can cost to build up a truck, So figured wouldnt try and get rich, just make some beer money when one of those late wrench turning nights comes up. :cheer:

yep i hear ya... Been there before... It just happened the guy wanted mine really really bad!!!:cheer:

let me do some checking to see if it gonna work and ill let ya know...thank for checking on that for me

I bought the entire exhaust system off an 04 dodge for like 30.00 also bought a pdr hx35/hx40 v-flange adaptor to hook it up to my hx35/16 non w/g turbo but it wont fit. The newer trucks don't use the hx40 flange style. I will just weld my adaptor to the 04 down pipe, should still work out sweet, for me atleast.