• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

I think that that would be a cool sticker... specially if you had stacks and you could put two arrows pointing to them :lol:

How much would something like that but a little smaller cost Rob?

I think that that would be a cool sticker... specially if you had stacks and you could put two arrows pointing to them :lol:

How much would something like that but a little smaller cost Rob?

X2!!! i would hafta have one of those stickas

Well Rob he asked you a price and you never answered him. Im kinda wanting to know myself what you would charge. But you have to expect people to go other places if you don't answer.

Well Rob he asked you a price and you never answered him. Im kinda wanting to know myself what you would charge. But you have to expect people to go other places if you don't answer.

Jake, Yes he asked what it would cost and since I apparently didn't answer quick enough, I get a smart ass post aimed toward me.

John, buy it on line for $24.95... My price is less but your not worthy... :nono:

Rob

Jake, Yes he asked what it would cost and since I apparently didn't answer quick enough, I get a smart ass post aimed toward me.

John, buy it on line for $24.95... My price is less but your not worthy... :nono:

Rob

it was no smart ass post rob my sign guy ive had for 7 years now and thats who always has done mine.....:thumbup:

well apparently a local sign company doesn't really care cuz they dont respond to posts or a pm

:-(

You need to realize that Rob isn't on everyday. Also, he may have seen your PM and had to work up the cost.

I'm all for supporting our members' and sponsors' businesses. I'm even willing to pay a few dollars more to someone I know personally rather than some internet store where I could possibly save a few bucks. To me, people like Rob I like to call my friend, and friends will get a shot at my business first. Even if I have to wait a couple days for a reply. So everyone, please be cool.

Guest ShanesLB7
You need to realize that Rob isn't on everyday. Also, he may have seen your PM and had to work up the cost.

I'm all for supporting our members' and sponsors' businesses. I'm even willing to pay a few dollars more to someone I know personally rather than some internet store where I could possibly save a few bucks. To me, people like Rob I like to call my friend, and friends will get a shot at my business first. Even if I have to wait a couple days for a reply. So everyone, please be cool.

Couldn have said it any better!!!:thumbup:

Exactly.........:thumbup:

Very well said Tommy and yes like you i would rater give the business to a friend like Rob but other people don't see it that way