word just in on my trans.

well to put it in a good way is JUNK

everything in it is busted

torque converter- broke

valve body- junk

intermediate shafts- broke

input shaft- broke

clutch packs- welded together

so what i am goona do now is put a stock trans back in it and take all my mods off and trade the damn thing off on a CR with a manual

hey nic pack sand alright your wounded to so ill give you shit when you finally go down

and im gonna see if i can get a loan to pay for it but if not then ill prolly sell my stuff.

Guest ShanesLB7
I broke my transmission twice. Maybe I should have sold my truck, then I wouldn't have a broken engine...

Yep broke my transmission twice too... I almost contemplated quitting what what the hell it's just money!!!:slap:

hey nic pack sand alright your wounded to so ill give you shit when you finally go down

and im gonna see if i can get a loan to pay for it but if not then ill prolly sell my stuff.

when I go down it gets fixed that week not months later:lol: man your so fun to pick on:poke: and dont worry I took out 4 trannies in my last truck

Guest ShanesLB7
when I go down it gets fixed that week not months later:lol: man your so fun to pick on:poke: and dont worry I took out 4 trannies in my last truck

any word on what caused the injector to go bad???

any word on what caused the injector to go bad???

Not yet but betting on bad fuel, when I get back from work it should be fixed unless they have to change out the moter, which 5.9s there stock in slc 6.7s probably not, this will be the first 6.7 the dealer has to work on, and they have changed out sh!t you not 50 5.9s in the last 1 1/2 guess when usld came out

Guest ShanesLB7
Not yet but betting on bad fuel, when I get back from work it should be fixed unless they have to change out the moter, which 5.9s there stock in slc 6.7s probably not, this will be the first 6.7 the dealer has to work on, and they have changed out sh!t you not 50 5.9s in the last 1 1/2 guess when usld came out

Hell tell em to just pull all of em send em in to ddp and get bigger ones while they're there!!!:train:

its cuz you are a driller and you have the money to buy a brand new truck. i dont.

i guess i shoulda waited and bought a manual