• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
YMMOT

Craigslist people..

I sent a message on this ad:

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/825711620.html

In case it gets deleted:

2001 F250 - $1600 (Vegas)

01 Ford F250 super duty xlt v10 99,000 miles No Title MUST SELL Good conditions needs minor work SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

My email asked the following:

What gear ratio are the axles in this truck? Also what cab configuration and bed length?

Here was the response I got today:

does it really matter you are getting a $15,000 dollar truck by kbb for $1600 bucks

I mean if it doesn't fit my needs then even at $1600 it is useless.

I sent an email back that I am not interested in doing business with someone that is like that. Probably a stolen truck anyway.

2001 F250 - $1600 (Vegas)

01 Ford F250 super duty xlt v10 99,000 miles No Title MUST SELL Good conditions needs minor work SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY

Such as a new door lock cylinder, some steering column pieces and a little wiring :lol:

He responded to tell me the only difference between an F250 and an F350 is the bed and the diesel.

Ok, whatever.:roll:

Still didn't tell me if it was a 4x4 and what axle ratio was in the truck. Nor did he tell me what cab/bed configuration the truck is.

BTW, I found some posts from him saying what a bad ass he is. He and one of his friends beat up EIGHT "NAZI punkz". A little further searching turned up that this weenie was the scorekeeper for a GIRL'S Varsity Basketball team in Las Vegas. Yeah, nothing says bad ass like a guy being a stat keeper for a girl's basketball team. Guess he wasn't good enough to be the High School Marching Band Manager. :lol: