• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Dangle

Tranny biuld in the works...Parts are ordered from ATP.

Well i got with Rob this morning and we talked about some options....I wanted to pretty much copy Rob's old LLY.

TTS Billet Converter

TTS Upgrade Kit

All New Stock Allison friction clutches and steels

ATS Pump Spring.

Allison Deep Pan

Rob said he was going to put some thought to it and make sure we didn't need anything else. Robs LLY held high 600 RWHP with this and is still going strong to this day.

I wanna say Excellent customer service from Rob at ATP..thanks again.:train:

I thought Rob had a pump or something from an 01? You might have to pull some parts from the dually...

I can't steal parts off someone else's truck:twisted:

Nathan is right about the LB7 pump, Rob says the ATS pump kit has the parts in it that do what the LB7 pump was installed for...some sort of valve..

So i won't need the pump.

Guest 9812VCTD

Hell.....Yeah Steve just as soon as that tranny is built to hold the power, you'll really be ready for the MPI twins, and dual pumps.......and all the other goodies....knew you couldn't keep this one a grocery getter....:twisted:

Justin

Hell.....Yeah Steve just as soon as that tranny is built to hold the power, you'll really be ready for the MPI twins, and dual pumps.......and all the other goodies....knew you couldn't keep this one a grocery getter....:twisted:

Justin

X2 on that one..

I still have my stage4, 1057, and deep sump sittin in the apartment :-( Our teacher says I can do it there but he wants to wait till second semester...

Good luck Steve btw is it true that you got yourself a set of MPI twins? If so what size did you go for?