• Upcoming Events

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Akchevyman

Hello I am new

Well the title almost says it all I just recently purchased my first diesel truck. I have always been a gasser but I was tires of not being able to climb a hill with a trailer. I just picked up a 2006 Dodge Mega 4X4 I am looking forward to making changes and the funding comes around but as my signature shows I have a few projects. Well I look forward to talking to you all and maybe meeting you.

P.S. I have alot to learn about diesel so please forgive me if I end up asking a lot of dumb questions.

Guest ShanesLB7

Welcome...

What are your plans power wise and goals??? For me it started out easyy.. I wanted 500 hp... that was nothing.. a turbo and a smarty and i was at 580... lol:train: Now 800 + is the goal!!!:slap::lol: :lol: :-o

Well Power wise I am not looking at making a lot of power real soon but I want to focus on supporting mods which should translate into more reliability for now and give me a good base for things to come. First I just want to throw a Intake and maybe delete the Muffler. One of my first major mods I want is an aux. fuel filter/water separator. Then maybe a bypass oil filter. Then a higher psi Lift pump then I figure I could go from there with just about anything I want until I build enough power where I will need new/modified Cp3 and new sticks. Ultimatly I would like a twin turbo setup. This is all of course after I finsh the damn project truck (71chevy).

Oh and for those that wanted a pic here it is now the 71 doesn't look like that any more but the Chevelle still looks that good. 516987815_b3351343b2_b.jpg

the chevelle is awesome. the 71 gives me a boner. [stick in a 6bt :D ] anyway,,,good to have ya on eht site :cheer:

:thumbup:

Or a DMax.. I have asked this before but did anyone see the write on that exact Chevelle that got a 1100 (/I think) hp Dmax.. and had 50/50 weight distribution (same as a 911)....

Anyway enough hi jack, I love the 71.. and that is my favorite front end for a chevelle, love the colors as well.

(and I am not the biggest muscle car guy... that is a damn fine ride though)

Wlecome to the site. Nice rigs you got there. If question about the truck ever rises feel free to ask, Lots of good people on here more than willing to help.