• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
JD Wop

Had to get the wife a new whip.

43 posts in this topic

she had to have the exspensive rims too 22' Lexani's, also it got debagded today looks way better

Pics2008037.jpg

Pics2008035.jpg

I think the new Tahoes look sharp. If I bought a new truck, I think I might see how difficult it would be to put the Tahoe front end on it.

Good looking rig. :thumbup:

thanks guys i just wondering when the wife is gonna hit her first curb

roflmwao..... I was washing my wife's magnum and seen some scratches on the 20's and asked wtf???? LOL......:slap:

I know what a whip is, but only time I have heard that is from "gangstars" and "home boys" "knee guards" or whatever you want to call them...

People that I can't stand, that's for sure.

Ennnh, I dunno. Couple of months basically unemployed, and the fact that Xzibit and I are in the same business, pimpin' yo shizzle... I use it more than the 21 year old wifey does, in fact it pisses her off when her 37 year old hubby addresses her ride as a "whip".

And I ain't any of them people that you "quoted"

Its a Corolla, I call it "the Speck" regularly... anybody remeber the car commercial for a rental place where the 6'6" due gets rented a caricaturized Metro, and they call it a spec...? Yeah, thats how I feel in the Corolla, that and she has single momitits... can't find the floor/seats/pedals/shifter for all the SHIT clogging up the inside of her whip!

I know what a whip is, but only time I have heard that is from "gangstars" and "home boys" "knee guards" or whatever you want to call them...

People that I can't stand, that's for sure.

maybe i am a "homeboy" or a "gangster" its just a word no reason to get butthurt and start bustin out the dictionary

Check the new whip, thug! I dropped 300 G's on this V12, now I'm ballin' like James Bond when he was still gettin' pussy.

This is my favorite

Why would I be butt hurt? I'm just a normal white dude... so I have no reason to try to talk like a thug :)

maybe i am a "homeboy" or a "gangster" its just a word no reason to get butthurt and start bustin out the dictionary

Why would I be butt hurt? I'm just a normal white dude... so I have no reason to try to talk like a thug :)

well since you have me so figured i would like to ask you for your blessing's and your prayers to help save me from the thug life as a gangster or a least put a good word in for me

well since you have me so figured i would like to ask you for your blessing's and your prayers to help save me from the thug life as a gangster or a least put a good word in for me

ROFLMWFAO!!!!

So saying whips means your a thug or a ganster... Isn't that stereotyping?? What should we call em SPOKES, SHINY ROUNDY ROUNDS?? It's just a term...

Nate's a poser. I was in his truck today, and he has a mix CD of Club and Rap MP3s in his visor CD organizer.

Yes ive always wanted THUG LIFE tatted on my chest, I guess if i say JD that is a nice "Whip" you got there, I can officialy get that tattoo now!!!

Yes ive always wanted THUG LIFE tatted on my chest, I guess if i say JD that is a nice "Whip" you got there, I can officialy get that tattoo now!!!

just remember my truck is way more redneck than yours and it has a mule train sticker on it:) i definatly livin the thug life

LOL A thug gangster with a Dodge cummins, 7 inch bull haulers, and a mule train sticker....Damn you are gangster! :lol: