• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
JD Wop

Had to get the wife a new whip.

JoshH    0

I think the new Tahoes look sharp. If I bought a new truck, I think I might see how difficult it would be to put the Tahoe front end on it.

Good looking rig. :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
thanks guys i just wondering when the wife is gonna hit her first curb

roflmwao..... I was washing my wife's magnum and seen some scratches on the 20's and asked wtf???? LOL......:slap:

nate    0

I know what a whip is, but only time I have heard that is from "gangstars" and "home boys" "knee guards" or whatever you want to call them...

People that I can't stand, that's for sure.

Black Dog    0

Ennnh, I dunno. Couple of months basically unemployed, and the fact that Xzibit and I are in the same business, pimpin' yo shizzle... I use it more than the 21 year old wifey does, in fact it pisses her off when her 37 year old hubby addresses her ride as a "whip".

And I ain't any of them people that you "quoted"

Its a Corolla, I call it "the Speck" regularly... anybody remeber the car commercial for a rental place where the 6'6" due gets rented a caricaturized Metro, and they call it a spec...? Yeah, thats how I feel in the Corolla, that and she has single momitits... can't find the floor/seats/pedals/shifter for all the SHIT clogging up the inside of her whip!

JD Wop    0
I know what a whip is, but only time I have heard that is from "gangstars" and "home boys" "knee guards" or whatever you want to call them...

People that I can't stand, that's for sure.

maybe i am a "homeboy" or a "gangster" its just a word no reason to get butthurt and start bustin out the dictionary

nate    0

Why would I be butt hurt? I'm just a normal white dude... so I have no reason to try to talk like a thug :)

maybe i am a "homeboy" or a "gangster" its just a word no reason to get butthurt and start bustin out the dictionary

JD Wop    0
Why would I be butt hurt? I'm just a normal white dude... so I have no reason to try to talk like a thug :)

well since you have me so figured i would like to ask you for your blessing's and your prayers to help save me from the thug life as a gangster or a least put a good word in for me

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
well since you have me so figured i would like to ask you for your blessing's and your prayers to help save me from the thug life as a gangster or a least put a good word in for me

ROFLMWFAO!!!!

So saying whips means your a thug or a ganster... Isn't that stereotyping?? What should we call em SPOKES, SHINY ROUNDY ROUNDS?? It's just a term...

JD Wop    0
Yes ive always wanted THUG LIFE tatted on my chest, I guess if i say JD that is a nice "Whip" you got there, I can officialy get that tattoo now!!!

just remember my truck is way more redneck than yours and it has a mule train sticker on it:) i definatly livin the thug life