• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
tatkins85

getting ready 4 idaho is expensive :(

tatkins85    0

welp i was getting ready 4 idaho today sence im making the big move from california to idaho falls in 3 more days and sence there is a dtno event comming up i went to the store to make a custome nitrous set up on my truck so i can show of 4 you guys :thumbup:8-) anyways man o man those guys make some money of of us. i already had the tank and all the line ran and everything i needed 4 a single stg. so i went and bought somethings to get the stg running better and i added a huge stg and mand just those ectra things i needed just for a couplke custome things and a added stg ran me about $400 more :-( o well hopfully i can put on a good show 4 ya guys and the upcomming dyno events. :train:

jmono    0
Someone bring a flat bed so they can tow tatkins home when he blows the head off of his truck :lol:

:lol: Don't wish that on someone Tommy! You just jinxed the man! J/k.

How long is the drive?

YMMOT    0

I don't wish it on it anyone..... The statement of: "so i can show off 4 you guys ". just seems to never end well.

Sort of like the last words of a redneck are usually "Here, hold my beer" or "Hey y'all watch this." :lol:

jmono    0
I don't wish it on it anyone..... The statement of: "so i can show off 4 you guys ". just seems to never end well.

Sort of like the last words of a redneck are usually "Here, hold my beer" or "Hey y'all watch this." :lol:

:lol: Aint that the truth!:nana:

Summit    0

i got one, how about you tow me over and ill tow you back. ill show ya the back way to Boise as the interstate is about as boring as it gets in idaho. there is 6 or 8 or more members from the I.F. (idaho falls, most people say I.F.) area.

Summit    0
11hr drive. will the amount of nitrous im stinking on the thing i wouldnt be suprised if i did need a flat bed.

where are the nozzles? between the turbo and intercooler or on the intake?

tatkins85    0

intake. i hang out with alot od diesle guys down here one being adam winslet from LCD and winspeed who has the fastest and highest hp vp cummins. anyways hes done alot of testing with the bottle and told me that there isnt much of a difference putting the line into pre intercooler said there is a little hp increase but it takes more nitrous so i was told it was not worth it. but ill end up doing my own testing but 4 now i have it in the horn.

millco    8

Welcome,

You guys have some fun for me at the events. I will try to make some; but, it isn't looking good right now.....

CrashCade    0
11hr drive. will the amount of nitrous im stinking on the thing i wouldnt be suprised if i did need a flat bed.

Man, it always seems to be about 14hrs for me after stops and refueling. Anyways, welcome to I.F. I moved here from So Cal last year. What brings you?

If that dyno event is local to IF, if you do need a tow let me know.

tatkins85    0

k thanks 4 the offer. im getting into the fire fighter program up there. ill be leaving tommarow morning so ill see you guys around. i got a nice 3 br 2 bath off of 1st street is if on the border line of ammon.

millco    8

Yeah, Welcome!

If your coming thru Twin, give a yell. You may be coming right by the house if you come up out of NV on 93....

AH64ID    0

I always thought it was "Hold my Beer AND watch this"

tatkins85    0
you get lost??? you should be here by now???

nope did not get lost but did have some truck problems on the way and had to sleep in a hotel over night while i let the jb weld dry :P so it took a day longer then expected but i finaly got up here. ive been here 4 about 5 days now but just got internet up in my place.