• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
I think I'm going to put some new tires on the Dodge.

Any input on these tires? I think i'm going to go with a 33x12.5 with stock wheels or leveling it and putting 35''s instead of 33''s.

http://www.coopertire.com/html/products/tires_lighttruck.aspx?page=discoverer_stt

I've heard they are super hard to keep balanced my brother in law member smoknya works at les schwab and he don't like em... unless something's changed on em...

RANDY    0
I've heard they are super hard to keep balanced my brother in law member smoknya works at les schwab and he don't like em... unless something's changed on em...

X 2 on that... I heard the same, and have experienced it...

jmono    0

Well, I'm probably going to be getting my tires and level from commercial tire here in town. And I want toyo's but they don't have them. I might go with an A/T I haven't really decided yet.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

There is a les schwab in mtn home right.. go there!! get toyo's much better

:rockin:

jmono    0

I'm not a big les schwab fan. I had a friend that got a lift there and he had bolts missing and not tight. It was basically half a lift :lol: if he would have went on the freeway he would have been fawked. Plus toyo's are insane $$$

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
I'm not a big les schwab fan. I had a friend that got a lift there and he had bolts missing and not tight. It was basically half a lift :lol: if he would have went on the freeway he would have been fawked. Plus toyo's are insane $$$

yeah but in tires you get what you pay for IMO.. I would rather pay a little more and get a longer lasting tire and know they're hella stout...:thumbup:

Big_Dan97    0

coopers ST is pretty nice, I had em on my other ford, theyre a little less aggresive than stt so maybe easier to keep balanced.

Shane, no offense but les schwab in mtn home is scary, i wouldnt bring my radioflyer there, you hear of someone every 2-3 months have a tire fall off from there

millco    8

What the ............? Are they hiring the tecks that are fired from dealerships around here????? LOL

The Costco here in Twin actually has a great crew and an awesome manager. Now, granted, they can't get much other than 'stock' tires for most rigs; but, they will take great care of you.

The scary part of this thread is starting to sound like me trying to get an alignment around these parts. After many failed attempts I wound up at Les down in Buhl. Jason there does an awesome job. (Hope he is still there!) This last one I had done at MV Trans on the little car. Seems like a pretty good job from there too. Good thing, the several other places I had tried didn't seem to be able to figure out which end of the rig did the steering.......

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
coopers ST is pretty nice, I had em on my other ford, theyre a little less aggresive than stt so maybe easier to keep balanced.

Shane, no offense but les schwab in mtn home is scary, i wouldnt bring my radioflyer there, you hear of someone every 2-3 months have a tire fall off from there

Wow that's crazy I have never been there or dealt with em just remmeber seeing one there!!:nono:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Ive gotten 60 thousand out of every set o f toyo's I've had and they 're e rated plus I tow the chit out of em.. and a little bit of hot rodding!!!:runner:

jmono    0

yeah, in fact they are moving to were dennis dillion ford used to be. I'll probably end up leveled and on goelander at/s's from commercial.

jmono    0
Ive gotten 60 thousand out of every set o f toyo's I've had and they 're e rated plus I tow the chit out of em.. and a little bit of hot rodding!!!:runner:

The stock tires I have suprisingly gotten 46k out of, and I could probably go longer. I have towed a little, off road a little, alot of freeway, and everyday driving. I just want new tires! :D:lol::train::nana:

nate    0

Dennis Dillion? I thought that the Auto Ranch Ford used to be there??

Whatever tires you choose, get D or E rated

i had the stt on my dakota last year and loved them never had a problem with being out of ballance at all those are goin to be my next tire for my 3500 in a 315/75/16, i just hate the look of the toyo's side wall that and my budy had them on his 2500 cummins and they suck in the mud

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
i had the stt on my dakota last year and loved them never had a problem with being out of ballance at all those are goin to be my next tire for my 3500 in a 315/75/16, i just hate the look of the toyo's side wall that and my budy had them on his 2500 cummins and they suck in the mud

I'd be interested to know how you like em comparing them to a light dakota then on a 1 ton... Big difference in weight... Only time I have hated my toyo's in the mud is when I burried 37" monsters up past the top of the rim and pushed mud and water when I opened the door...:-(:nono: The truck also had a 6" lift...:shock: What load rating was he running I won't run anything less than an E rated tired I had a set of bfg's d rated and that was a death trap... literally i had death wobble so bad it wasn't even funny!!!:-o

JoshH    0
Only time I have hated my toyo's in the mud is when I burried 37" monsters up past the top of the rim
Those are some damn big wheels...:poke: