• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
MUDDY

1st genner member has a stroke

21 posts in this topic

unfortuneately,,,,,,,

keith anderson b4 the last dyno day. you all remember the pretty blue dodge. the 90. not the 93 which is bob b's.

im posting this so members can remember him in thoughts and prayers.

email from mrs anderson.

I guess it's about time I send out an update on Keith's condition. He has been getting Physical therapy for three weeks now. He can walk about 40% of the time without a walker but with the aid of his hiking staff. He can walk half the length of our driveway and back unaided. His right hand is much slower to rehab. He can move the fingers, make a fist and grasp items but has no strength to hold onto or use items. Fine motor control doesn't exist. The therapist figures it will take 3 to 6 months for Keith to walk completely independent of a walker or hiking staff and about a year to gain strength and fine motor control of his hand. We are thankful he can do as much and as well as he is doing. His attitude is good, and he plans to recover completely.

Don't know the details of what happened here, but God's speed to his healin process and to those helping him along the way. Guess I'll quit feelin sorry for myself now. Keep us updated MudMan.

We wish him the best and a GOOD recovery....
Let him know we're thinkin of him :thumbup:

X3!!! Give him our best.. .and GOD bless!!

Oh man.... Keith is a great guy. Keith used my driveway as a campground. I must have just spoken to him before he had his stroke. Ouch.

I remember Keith him and his wife came to breakfast with us all before the dyno event......I hope the best for him and his family.

Justin

If this hasn't already been done, would be nice to get a diesel themed card and we could all sign it. Maybe bring it to the dyno meet and dinner meet... I guess that'd be the best time...

I'll throw down the $5 or whatever for a card if someone finds one.

What if I try to come up with one I can print out. I don't know him or his family; but, that doesn't matter. You all speak kindly of him and that's enough for me!

I too wish him God's speed for recovery.

If you all have an idea or more for the card; please let me know! I could try to get it togeather for the 'middle' meet coming up at Shane's this weekend.......

Thanks, any more info you guys can give would really help. I will start on this and see what I can come up with.......

(Why was your av not affected?)

(Seems strange you still have your old av......)

The cards a good idea.

He has a blue 1st gen i think it is a 90????????

Maybe muddy has a pic?????????

your post prompted me to call.

he isnt back to normal and may never be but is much improved and able to go out and about. he said he is looking fwd to attending some ITD camp trips when the weather improves.

spoke with keith yesterday.

he is improving all the time. still has a little weakness but has been out and about. doing a few jeep trips. is planning on attending one of our bombers camp trips :ok: