• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
BlackCloud

stupid xbox

BlackCloud    0

just got my xbox 360 back from repair for freezing issues on wensday. well ive left it sitting at the dashboard since then, and i just found it doing the red rings of death.

wtf!?!?! on the phone with xbox tech support now in durkmeckastan. GRRRRR

BlackCloud    0

well he wanted me to ship my power supply back to him at my cost. which i told him to eat a dick and that i wanted a new xbox. so im getting emailed a shipping label to send them back my xbox. so i guess in 2-4 weeks ill have a new one.

hope its the xbox thats having problems and now the power supply. im gonna be real pissed if thats not the case

nate    0

No idea what you are talking about, though the last time I played a video game was about 4 years ago, only because I was really really really really really bored. :lol:

Dangle    0

I bought my son a new XBox in april and i got the best buy 2 year carry it in and get a new one warranty...it will probably shit the bed 2 days out of warranty.

AH64ID    0

While I don't use mine as often anymore my XBOX is pretty old, relativly, and still works great... still much better than my buddies PS's...

POWER Freak    0

Do you have an Xbox Live account?

Also have you tried all the obvious stuff like making sure your av cables and power cables are connected all the way and not screwed up?

POWER Freak    0

Well what is your account name and what games do you play? I modded my Xbox with some aftermarket cooling stuff and It's a little louder but still no problems.