MUDDY

BOMB party. 2ND weekend march 2007 at D/units shop

yep,,, the 2nd weekend of march. at brians shop in ontario. same place we had the awesome fall BOMB party.

we will gather friday afternoon. room for several RV's to park. room for a big BOMB fire. chili feed and beverages :cheer: will be consumed both nites. saturday will be a full day of fun and wrenchin in the shop which has room for 3 rigs. sunday we will finish up the projects. both nites will be for fun and enjoyment. we always have a good turnout at these events with folks coming from all over to attend.

more info and details and conversation will follow on this thread. directions to be posted

really lookin fwd to this event :thumbup::coal

edited to read 2nd weekend of march

cooooolllllll,,,,,we can have a rip-roring big BOMB fire with a buncha newspapers. bring em :D prolly less flack from that then if we stuck a few old tires on there :lol:

Guest 9812VCTD

COOL can't wait me and Al (Summit) are going to cruise up there! Not sure who's truck we're taking. I hope to have some money up for some sticks. What's your Beverage of Choice Muddy??

Justin

ok,,,, a change.

change it from 1st to 2nd weekend of march

there was a scheduling conflict for brian the 1st saturday

will show up the 2nd wekend,,,starting fri afternoon :thumbup:

COOL can't wait me and Al (Summit) are going to cruise up there! Not sure who's truck we're taking. I hope to have some money up for some sticks. What's your Beverage of Choice Muddy??

Justin

save some dough for important things. :coal

i think muddy drinks the stuff in a white can that says BEER on it :lol:

also there is room inside for those that dont have a camper. also if you have any small welding or fab jobs ill help you or if you know how you can use my stuff

so get the brain a thinkin about what your wantin to do. :thumbup:

Justin, hows the sticks looking?? if not i might do some ladder bars, definatly will be workin on the brown bottle flu.

will have a new (bigger) top turbo tomorrow but its goin on tomorrow if it fits. dyno next fri. maybe.

i have acess to a camper if the weathers bad,, or did you already call "dibbs" on the table again? :thumbup:

what kind of beer does muddy drink??? same as me ,,, COLD.

Guest 9812VCTD

I sure am glad you changed it to the second weeekend just found out I have got to go to St. Louis for a week I'll be back on friday, then it's up to Ontario!

The Beverages will be cold!

Al that's cool let's take you ride!

Justin

Muddy bring a set of Harold's fan wrenches for me and I might just show up to fix my leaking timing cover.

They are $20???

Cool to bring the dog?? I can just tie him up outside and he'll be fine. Otherwise I'll only be able to be gone for the afternoon since I'm the only one here at home.

riverrat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we will post exact addy along with directions. atlas welding is easy to get to off the frwy

nate,,,,,,,,,,,yep,,,,,,,20 if i remember correct. dog shld be fine tied up

you're going to help with projects, brian? how bout a full air ride set up? w/5 link? oh wait, how bout body work? i think i'm going to need some of that here soon. :cry: