• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Snowman

Check this out

If you all have so many issues with Tommy Motorsports please feel free to voice your opinions any problems to me AT TOMMY MOTORSPORTS instead of complaining on a forumn where it does nothing to help you in the long run. If you have problems with something I have sold you, please let me know and I will make my best efforts to resolve the issue. However when this type of bashing goes on I do not feel sorry for you. Tommy Motorsports is a function and legit business feel free to call anytime.

Oh Damn here we go again. Another one setting the woods afire Joined May of 07 and has 2 posts I guess I really know how to piss these guys off.

If you all have so many issues with Tommy Motorsports please feel free to voice your opinions any problems to me AT TOMMY MOTORSPORTS instead of complaining on a forumn where it does nothing to help you in the long run. If you have problems with something I have sold you, please let me know and I will make my best efforts to resolve the issue. However when this type of bashing goes on I do not feel sorry for you. Tommy Motorsports is a function and legit business feel free to call anytime.

Ummm CALM DOWN. First off you join our board and post once after we gave you a large turnout a dyno event and MMS. I don't know what transpired with the MMS deal, nor do I care.

What I do care about is a one time poster that comes on here and flies off the handle at a regular member here. Tell you what, why don't you PM shawn and straighten things out in private and let Shawn post up how gracious you were in handling things.

The craigslist ad has nothing to do with us. One of our users found it and posted a link to it. If that ad makes you mad then call the person that posted the ad. Personally I don't know what your issue is, but I would prefer that you calm down.

Ummm CALM DOWN. First off you join our board and post once after we gave you a large turnout a dyno event and MMS. I don't know what transpired with the MMS deal, nor do I care.

What I do care about is a one time poster that comes on here and flies off the handle at a regular member here. Tell you what, why don't you PM shawn and straighten things out in private and let Shawn post up how gracious you were in handling things.

The craigslist ad has nothing to do with us. One of our users found it and posted a link to it. If that ad makes you mad then call the person that posted the ad. Personally I don't know what your issue is, but I would prefer that you calm down.

dont mean to piss anyone off ill pm tommy motorsports talk that way :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7

Excellent post......

Personally you wouldn't have had to respong to shawn's posts if you would have taken care of the matter in the first place????:nono:

anyways hope it all works out...:thumbup:

I said nothing to any specific member, yes your forumn had a great turn out at the dyno event. My one and only post was for help with any info on who stole my wheels, if Snowman has issues please talk to him of the flaming. He apparently has to point out things that have no concern to him. What happened with Tommy Motorsports and Meridian Motorsports is of no concern to anyone but myself and Don. My Business has moved and that is it. I Apologize if I have said anything to affend anyone but you need to understand this is my business you are speaking of. YOMMT----you post Tommy Motorsports is no more!!!! Please make sure that you know what you are talking about before you post, PLEASE

As for the craigslist for sale item, this kid was reimbursed 5 months ago for the turbo his isurance company purchased. It's hard to believe that I have to justify myself and business to a forumto try to keep a good name. I understand that not everyone know the individual circumstances, however someone alway jumps on the wagon with the person making a complaint. I do not post on this formum, does that mean I'm not worthing of this group, no I run a business that has nothing to do with your community, please respect that.

I never said anything about you being worthy of posting. I just didn't care for how you exploded into this thread.

I was incorrect in my statement about TommyMotorsports, yes. I was under the impression that after the MMS thing you weren't around anymore. So if anything my post was more a statement of that guy didn't get screwed, he might have just bought at the wrong time. I've seen people buy things from companies and those companies for whatever reason went away. I believe most of us have seen that happen.

And as far as the MMS deal goes. That was the point of my previous post. I don't care about what happened with you and MMS. Why? None of my business.

As far as doing business and explaining/defending yourself goes, that my friend is part of doing business. One thing I learned a long time ago is you cannot make 100% of the people happy 100% of the time. What will happen is someone unhappy will tell things that are true from their point of view that are 100% fact. Problem is there will be missing context. Unfortunately for the business that puts them in a position of defending themself even if they had bent completely over backwards and taken a loss on a deal.

Shawn bring the hose in and we will take care of it. turbohoses.com is were Tim got the hoses you will see the price is fair 35.00 a piece for 3 hoses, 10.00 a piece for six t bolt clamps 9.90 sales tax. You will also see a burst pressure rating of 125psi at 250 degrees. As far as the craigs list turbo, I don't know why anyone would post this on a diesel site since the application is specific to gas. I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with the club race posting with big Twin diesel. Big twin Diesel and Tommy Motorsports are two seperate company's that happen to share the same building.

My Mercedes uses a 45 trim T-3 with a .48 A/R. My wife's Diesel beetle uses the same turbo that is used on a 1.8 gasser. Please explain what makes a turbo gasser or diesel specific? Beileve it or not I was considering buying that turbo and rebuilding it for my Benz. Just wanted to see how it would behave on the Benz.

Not all diesels need the large turbos that are used on our trucks.

thanks pat i will try to get in there. I got to find the boot agian when i do ill bring it in you kinda get a bitte when someone tells you there is no way you could blow a hole in it pushing 40lbs of boost i thought i would put my :2cents in well take care of everything thanks for sorry to piss people off. i wasnt bashing just word to mouth like all business's are .

tommymotorspots thanks for replying all is good well leave it at that.. thanks agian

shawn

My Mercedes uses a 45 trim T-3 with a .48 A/R. My wife's Diesel beetle uses the same turbo that is used on a 1.8 gasser. Please explain what makes a turbo gasser or diesel specific? Beileve it or not I was considering buying that turbo and rebuilding it for my Benz. Just wanted to see how it would behave on the Benz.

Not all diesels need the large turbos that are used on our trucks.

We have found This turbo is at its best on a 1.5 L engine at 9.5 to 1 compression ratio, you can step this turbo up to a 2.0L however the turbo is only efficient for 6 to 7 lbs boost. I believe your mercedes is a 3.0L. I correct my ealier post it probably would work well on your beetle.

Yes you are correct... my engine is a 3.0. 6 to 7lbs of boost would be useless on the mercedes. Although they only came from the factory with about 10 to 12 PSI. The engine is supposed to have been designed for 1.1 BAR which ~16PSI. Unfortunately the T3 on my car becomes a great heat pump at above 12PSI.

Now if you guys know where I can get a hold of a T-3 off of an old SVT Mustang.....

Shawn bring the hose in and we will take care of it. turbohoses.com is were Tim got the hoses you will see the price is fair 35.00 a piece for 3 hoses, 10.00 a piece for six t bolt clamps 9.90 sales tax. You will also see a burst pressure rating of 125psi at 250 degrees. As far as the craigs list turbo, I don't know why anyone would post this on a diesel site since the application is specific to gas. I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with the club race posting with big Twin diesel. Big twin Diesel and Tommy Motorsports are two seperate company's that happen to share the same building.

Pat i don't think this has anything to do with the previous thread...i posted the slander and i apologized. We (I) thought that Tommy motorsports folded and had no idea they were in the same biulding. I don't really understand what is going on the one thing i do see is you have shown zero interest in our club until recently, if you are interested in being involved with the site I welcome Big Twin with open arms as would the rest of the members. I do not like drama , it drives me ape shit.

if Snowman has issues please talk to him of the flaming. He apparently has to point out things that have no concern to him.

Let me ask you how can you tell me what I have business doing?

As far as the craigs list turbo, I don't know why anyone would post this on a diesel site since the application is specific to gas. I can't help but wonder if this has something to do with the club race posting with big Twin diesel.

Now let me ask you how can you tell me what I have business posting.

Mods I didn't post this to cause trouble I posted it because someone may have wanted it.

But I fell that these guys are atacking me personally and I don't appricate it.

no harm on your part snowman :thumbup:

this forum is made for the posting of info. you can post what ever ya want to inform members :cheer:

Let me ask you how can you tell me what I have business doing?

Now let me ask you how can you tell me what I have business posting.

Mods I didn't post this to cause trouble I posted it because someone may have wanted it.

But I fell that these guys are atacking me personally and I don't appricate it.