• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

MadMooseEngineering

Club Race last night!!!!

Well last night I won in my Bracket, I got lucky all night had 4 redlights and a bye run. One of the redlights came in the final round when i didnt think it was going to happen, but hey id rather be lucky than good sometimes. Thanx to Tomm and Jeff(IDPisan) for sticking around and being in my p;icture even though my team all left me.

Guest ShanesLB7
CONGRATS Moose, so you kicked some ass... Good job.. :thumbup:

X2!!!!!!!!! where the hell is the picture at???:slap:

That is ironic you have Big Turd stickers on there and it is tuned by ATP!!!

Whats your problem, there is no doubt Robs tuning is in that truck and it works great, and I personally recomend all my duramax customers to rob for custom tuning. I am sure when Rob gives him a sticker it will be in the picture also. Btdiesel has done its fair share in helping Moose with his truck also, just ask Him. Big Turd trucks as you call them have been in the top 5 at all the local dyno events since the begining. Big turd trucks have also ran in the 11,s on diesel only at firebird. In other words I dont appreciate The Big Turd to Big twin Diesel comparison. So I want to know what is your problem with Big Twin Diesel.

Easy there fella. Some people can choose not to like someone. It is their choice. Everybody has an opinion and it may not jive with yours.

Whats your problem, there is no doubt Robs tuning is in that truck and it works great, and I personally recomend all my duramax customers to rob for custom tuning. I am sure when Rob gives him a sticker it will be in the picture also. Btdiesel has done its fair share in helping Moose with his truck also, just ask Him. Big Turd trucks as you call them have been in the top 5 at all the local dyno events since the begining. Big turd trucks have also ran in the 11,s on diesel only at firebird. In other words I dont appreciate The Big Turd to Big twin Diesel comparison. So I want to know what is your problem with Big Twin Diesel.

Relax there Big Libowski...i was poking fun at Moose.