• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
albertacummins

performance temp question

so with all the mods done in my signature and now adding 100hp injectors am i going to run into higher egt's?(obviously i guess)but am i going to have to run water meth injection? cause i dont want grief haulin my holiday trailer cross canada lol

any advice would be great:thumbup:

so with all the mods done in my signature and now adding 100hp injectors am i going to run into higher egt's?(obviously i guess)but am i going to have to run water meth injection? cause i dont want grief haulin my holiday trailer cross canada lol

any advice would be great:thumbup:

Depends on the brand of injectors as well as the size. But with the stock HY turbo, it'll get toasty at full throttle and loaded most likely. I would suggest running your box on the lowest setting as well. If you are looking for a budget upgrade, a HX35 with a stock 12cm will help. But a 14cm housing would be even better.

Other than that, add more air if you are going to add even more power down the road.

But, you can drive that injector if you are careful with the go pedal and really watch EGTs with your current setup.

Dave

yes i bought a bd super turbo but was just wondering cause once u start a road trip pretty hard to turn back-explain that to the wife and kids lol(igot to much power now so we got to go home )

thanks guys

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

hahahah you aint ever got enough power!!!:twisted: But like stated above you can drive around most hp levels but you gotta be smart with the right foot!!!:train: