• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
willja

Road trip

4 posts in this topic

Anyone else in :lol: I'm headed back to Illinois July 16-20 to move my brother-in-law back home. I moved him over last July. (the things we do for family) I will be pulling a 26 foot enclosed trailer empty going over and fully loaded coming home. I've got 900 miles on the ride as of now but a 3k miles round trip should break it in nice. I sure hope my mileage comes up also. It sucks right now. Any of you Illinois guys near Macomb??

Guess he didn't like it out there, ehh. You'll be a few hours away from me but a road trip never hurt anybody. Give a hollar when the time get's closer and remind me. With my wife I never know day to day what state I'm gonna be in the next day. We don't very often plan anything as much as we wake up in the morning and say let's go someplace.

Shoot Josh I'm actually scheduled to work all of those days or I'd head out East in the Man Van with ya.

Justin

I'll remind ya when it gets closer for sure. They really like it over there. The problem is that she has some major medical problems and is expecting their 4th kid and all their family is over here so they are coming home to let us be able to help them out. Shoot Justin that's to bad would have been good to have ya along.