• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
RockinJW

True meaning of a 500+ daily driver

Guest ShanesLB7
You still haven't installed that yet? What the hell man? It's easy.

chit too dude.. I have been working all week long starting at 4 am and lucky to get home at 7 pm... and i have time to eat, shower and chit... and I am asleep....:td:

1999 F250 2wd regular cab longbed. work truck model. vinyl floors, manual windows, bench seat. runs great, drivetrain seems to be in good shape, body is straight without a scratch on it. Only paid $3500

Won't do a whole lot to it right way, just intake, exhaust, and chip for now. Put my 20" wheels and tires on it. Change the paint up a little bit so it doesn't look like a work truck so much. Then next year sometime when the money is right, I'll do a motor swap with my crew cab and put it on slicks.

Plan right now is to just make a fun little street truck. Could be really fun around town with not much horsepower.

Hell yeah....where is the pictures????

I'm working on getting a 12v for the same type of reason..i can play with it and leave my good truck alone.

Guest ShanesLB7
Hell yeah....where is the pictures????

I'm working on getting a 12v for the same type of reason..i can play with it and leave my good truck alone.

hahah that's funny I am looking at a cr motor to tear apart and build up then find a donor vehicle!!!:whistle:$$$

Drove this truck today finally after it sitting in the driveway for two weeks. Almost forgot how much fun all that power can be :thumbup:

How many more sites am i gonna find u on!!! :poke: LOL great to see u here too Jacob. Now get back to work on FDP!!!!