• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Summit

Good Luck to, Nathan and Rob this weekend

25 posts in this topic

Sounds like Nathan (IdahoCTD) and Rob, (IdahoRob) went up for the diesel event in Billings, MT for this weekend. kick some arse guys, look forward to the results:thumbup:

Sounds like Nathan (IdahoCTD) and Rob, (IdahoRob) went up for the diesel event in Billings, MT for this weekend. kick some arse guys, look forward to the results:thumbup:

saweeet!!! Sound like that damn lmm is movin!!!!Koshechka_08.gif

I ran a 12.41, 12.41, 12.42, and a 12.47 tonight. Something is holding the truck back but we have yet to find out what it is. It's only a matter of time. BTW the track elevation here is suppose to be about 4200'.

:thumbup:

I ran a 12.41, 12.41, 12.42, and a 12.47 tonight. Something is holding the truck back but we have yet to find out what it is. It's only a matter of time. BTW the track elevation here is suppose to be about 4200'.

WOW.... Just amazing... :thumbup:

Nice times. How'd Rob run?

what does a stock lmm weigh?? I assumed 7000 lbs if that's correct according to horsepower calculators your putting out 601 hp!! I HATE YOU!!!:-(:lol: :lol:

That truck will be a screamer when you get it dialed in.:thumbup:

I ran a best et of 12.30 and a best mph of 110.7 today. Rob ran a best et of 12.29 and a best mph of 110.17.

By the way, how is the racin' going over there? You guys kickin' some ass??

I ran a best et of 12.30 and a best mph of 110.7 today. Rob ran a best et of 12.29 and a best mph of 110.17.
Niiiiiiice! Did he have better 60' times? You've obviously got the power.

Nathan won super street and I won Pro Street.

That damn LMM is a fast truck. Once we get the shifting down, I'm done. Nathan is good on the lights too.

I ran a best of 1.73 60' but most were in the 1.76-1.78 range. I won Super Street and got third in Pro Street. Rob won Pro Street.

Nathan out 60' me. The shifting is the big difference. With us running against each other, I would pull on him at each shift, other than that he was equal.

I wonder why it isn't shifting well. I'm sure you'll get it figured out soon.