No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

VMacKenzie

Muddy didja make it home?

hey bro.....................

returned llast night

kids picked much-shrooms.

weather turmed excellent the day b4 we had to return home./ did snow,,,,,,,,,,,and did stick

schroomes awesome. :D

time too short/..

miss hath to post a couple dozen pics.

good visitin w/ ya again :cheer:

too bad that 2wd srw swb auto cldnt get your tt into the cmp that the 18,300lb drw combo did. j/k. g/u bs :lol: 2wd duallys rule :D we love mud :D

needing to plan another camp trip. 5buck fuel sucks but,,,,,,,,,,,,,54 mph the mpg towing is darn good. gotta love the 12v :D:coal: mid 14's av @ 18,3000, muddymess, wind on way up. ideal condition way back

another trip in the works :D

muddy [name fits this trip w/o a doubt]

Glad you beat the worst of the big June Blizzard :-o

It was fun seeing you there the one night, I was planning to come back Saturday but dinged around too long and got too late of a start to head to Penland Lake. I went on the Elkhorn Highway, that was slow 'n twisty but nice scenic drive.

Sure wish I had more weekend time to spend, and that the weather was better. Will have to try & hook up for mushrooming again.

I ended up getting about 15.5 MPG for the trip, about 1/3 was without the TT, so that works out to about 13 with the TT. Not too bad considering all the grades, twisty roads, headwinds and time spent out of lockup in 2nd and 3rd gear. I went miles at a time in 2nd.

Looking forward to seeing some pics, here are some of mine :)

post-5-145494292564_thumb.jpg

post-5-14549429258_thumb.jpg

post-5-145494292593_thumb.jpg

post-5-145494292604_thumb.jpg

post-5-145494292615_thumb.jpg

Guest 9812VCTD

Looks like the weather up there has been about the same as it has been down here.

Justin

Glad you beat the worst of the big June Blizzard :-o

It was fun seeing you there the one night, I was planning to come back Saturday but dinged around too long and got too late of a start to head to Penland Lake. I went on the Elkhorn Highway, that was slow 'n twisty but nice scenic drive.

Sure wish I had more weekend time to spend, and that the weather was better. Will have to try & hook up for mushrooming again.

I ended up getting about 15.5 MPG for the trip, about 1/3 was without the TT, so that works out to about 13 with the TT. Not too bad considering all the grades, twisty roads, headwinds and time spent out of lockup in 2nd and 3rd gear. I went miles at a time in 2nd.

Looking forward to seeing some pics, here are some of mine :)

Nice pics, where is that at?

Nice pics, where is that at?

Yeah John, basically those were all taken between Sumpter and Ukiah on the Elkhorn Scenic Byway. . . click this link to Google Map it: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=Sumpter+OR&daddr=Ukiah+OR&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=53.210175,113.203125&ie=UTF8&ll=44.948277,-118.535614&spn=0.564692,1.384277&z=10