• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Dangle

Diesel in Mexico is 2.15 per Gallon.

Dangle    0

I have been reading on other sites that the guys who live in US boarder towns have been dipping into Mexico to fuel up for 2.15 PER GALLON. WHO IS GETTING SCREWED????????? I'm so freaking sick of making these oil companys rich:-x :-x :-x :-x !!!

Guys have also has the sulfer content checked and it is infact ultra low sulfer aswell.

YMMOT    0

I'm seriously considering trading the Ford in on a Dodge. They are doing $2.99 diesel for 12,000 miles per year for 3 years.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

WTF????????????? I am beginning to hate this country more and more every day...:-(

cetanefreek    0
I'm seriously considering trading the Ford in on a Dodge. They are doing $2.99 diesel for 12,000 miles per year for 3 years.

I'm starting to look hard at trading on a common rail too.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

only bad thing is that's about three and a half months for me...:-(

on cumminsforum a guy was sayin that the rebate they give you is more then the $2.99 fuel price

YMMOT    0

Well being that I would be looking at a Dually 4x4... trading my truck in I would have a $400+ per month payment. I can buy a LOT of fuel for $400. So not gonna do it.

IDPisan    0
Now thats crap - hows the supply and demand any different in Mexico?

Pemex is the only fuel company in Mexico and it is owned by the Mexican goverment and they set the price. I have alway's been happy with the quality and the ol 7.3 loves it!

WTF????????????? I am beginning to hate this country more and more every day...:-(

I'll be looking for ya on the next election card in November, :poke

Like Merle Hagard say's " if you don't love it leave it ".

36_15_54.gif

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

I'll be looking for ya on the next election card in November, :poke

Like Merle Hagard say's " if you don't love it leave it ".

36_15_54.gif

Yeah but who do I vote for that's goona make it better??? All we get is promises.. our soldiers are dieng in a foreign land because some "sand nigga" believes if he straps bombs to his dumb ass and runs into public there will be some rooom fool of virgins for him!!:-x Why the hell don't we just take over that death trap own our own oil and control our own prices... I know I aint much for politics or know much but jesus christ we can't even wipe our asses without being taked!! The toilet paper i bought at costco is taxed!! Every where we turn there is taxes... And guess what every day a country comes crying to the U.S. "big Brother" to send them money to help them... Bull chit.. I say it's about time the "big brother" starts taking care of itself!!:rant: Sorry i like your saying about Merle Hagard.. But honestly look back at the whole picture... This world and country we live in is ridicilous...

YMMOT    0

You do realize most of our oil comes from Canada RIGHT?

Saudi Arabia is second and Mexico is third.

As a matter of fact ~50% of our imported oil comes from the western Hemisphere. North America, South America and Centeral America. Only ~27% of our imported oil is from the Middle east.

2008 YTD oil Imports as of March

post-10-145494292527_thumb.jpg

2007 Oil imports total

post-10-145494292542_thumb.jpg

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Either way we went in to saudi blew it up now were paying to rebuild it.. We need compensated right... We do buy oil from them so......................... why not get our money back it oil!!!!

YMMOT    0

Iraq is who we invaded. Saudi is one of our "Allies".(If you can call them that.) Iraq is who you are refering to, and they provide less than 10% of our oil.

I agree that the oil should be paying for our efforts there.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Iraq my bad... See i don't even pay enough attention because it pisses me off to know who the hell were blowing up!!:-o:lol:

IDPisan    0
Yeah but who do I vote for that's goona make it better??? All we get is promises.. our soldiers are dieng in a foreign land because some "sand nigga" believes if he straps bombs to his dumb ass and runs into public there will be some rooom fool of virgins for him!!:-x Why the hell don't we just take over that death trap own our own oil and control our own prices... I know I aint much for politics or know much but jesus christ we can't even wipe our asses without being taked!! The toilet paper i bought at costco is taxed!! Every where we turn there is taxes... And guess what every day a country comes crying to the U.S. "big Brother" to send them money to help them... Bull chit.. I say it's about time the "big brother" starts taking care of itself!!:rant: Sorry i like your saying about Merle Hagard.. But honestly look back at the whole picture... This world and country we live in is ridicilous...

I hear ya Shane, I too get tired of all the taxes and freebie money handed out like chiclets to ungrateful nations. I have spent 386.00 on fuel since Monday, and I wonder where my profit margin is :roll: . But we can vote em in and vote em out, this is still the best place on earth to live. We just got to roll up our sleeves and git a little dirty and git to work on these things that are driving us to maddness. Kinda like what we do when our trucks take a s**t on us !! :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7
I hear ya Shane, I too get tired of all the taxes and freebie money handed out like chiclets to ungrateful nations. I have spent 386.00 on fuel since Monday, and I wonder where my profit margin is :roll: . But we can vote em in and vote em out, this is still the best place on earth to live. We just got to roll up our sleeves and git a little dirty and git to work on these things that are driving us to maddness. Kinda like what we do when our trucks take a s**t on us !! :thumbup:

10-4 big man.. I totally agree...:thumbup::cheer: But i drive a dodge so that's not a problem!!!:shock::lol: :lol: ( | )

oldsmokey    0

crap i hope it hits 10$ a gallon tomorrow.the sooner it gets to high.the sooner it will drop.when it gets high enough that everybody starts cutting way back cause they can't afford.then they will have a surplus of oil.and it will drop back down.some guy's on here seen this happen in the late 70's early 80's.it's just a mean cycle of life.when the price is this high.company's increase production as fast as they can to cash in no matter what they say they are doing.and then when demand cuts way off.they will be forced to drop the price.or set on a shit load of oil.it will go back down maybe not under 3$ a gallon.i say once you see 6$ a gallon things will start changing.woooooohoooooo come on 6$

cetanefreek    0

it's getting there quick I think, I just paid $5 a gallon for 1 1/2 gallons in the BMW before I saw the price of diesel where I was, screw that it's time to fire up the filter set I built to start burning waste oil in the diesels.

Dangle    0

I saw last night 5 bucks a gallon at the truck stop between homedale and marsing on hwy 95. I am ready for the bubble to pop and prices to level out.