Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

WELCOME! To all the New Members!

Guest Mopar1973Man

Hi... My name is Michael Nelson AKA: Mopar1973Man

:o I'm a MOPAR/CUMMINS freak! :o

* 1972 Dodge Power Wagon 3/4 Ton (Sold)

* 1973 Dodge Charger SE - First Rig I every owned and still own!

* 1976 Dodge Power Wagon 3/4 Ton (Sold)

* 1977 Dodge Jamboree Motorhome

* 1978 Dodge Magnum XE

* 1996 Dodge RAM 1500 - Gasser

* 2002 Dodge RAM 2500 - Cummins

Other Toyz

* 1983 Honda Goldwing 1100cc

* 1951 Willys Jeep (Chevy 350/Turbo 350)

Naw... I don't have a problem.... :o:D

HI my name is Mike. I have had a dodge in my garage for the past 5 years or so, and ford before that, but always diesel.

Justin sent me here and I have already found some great stuff.

Glad to be here and I am going to have a lot of questions for ya all.

very new at the whole BOMBING thing. new HEATED three car garage inpired it I guess :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man
Welcome aboard, better hide your wallet because we will help you spend your cash on go fast parts.

Steve

Steve is right!!! :shock:

Once the BOMB Bug has bite you in the rear you are infected! Then it has to drain your wallet dry before your cured! :lol:

Seriously... There is a lot of good products out there but we can help you pick out a good product for exactly what you need... :smart:

Or even find a workaround... :thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

Mike glad to see you joined up! :thumbup: You've got one really nice first gen and with some work have more power to enjoy it more! As everyone else said be sure to ask lots of questions.

Justin

Guest Mopar1973Man
...And I have been BITE HARD. DAMN YOU GUYS. LOL

:lol: Don't feel bad... I've gotten bite badly as well but my wallet seems to be lot smaller thasn most of you... So the infection goes by quickly... But it don't take long for it to happen again though... :roll:

Just don't scratch the bite...Jason it will get worse... :lol::shock:

:lol: Don't feel bad... I've gotten bite badly as well but my wallet seems to be lot smaller thasn most of you... So the infection goes by quickly... But it don't take long for it to happen again though.

It could be worse, you could own a Powerstroke and spend twice the money for half the HP :wink: :ford

It could be worse, you could own a Powerstroke and spend twice the money for half the HP :wink: :ford

Speak for yourself :lol:

I'm waiting for the next Dyno event.

hey I'm Russ, and I was bitten by the diesel bug as a kid and the BOMBing bug ever since I owned one, glad to see a diesel site where I might actually know some people.

Just got my first diesel a couple of months ago, a 1993 F250 4x4 with a 7.3L international. So I'm about as new as you can get. But I'm glad the is a good diesel community in Idaho. I'll will be coming home to Idaho after my time in the Marines. Can't wait!! Looking forward to sharing and learning as much as I can about diesel's. Thanks everyone.

welcome to the forum and thanks for your service to our country. its the guys you who serve in the armed forces that make this country free. :thumbup:

Just got my first diesel a couple of months ago, a 1993 F250 4x4 with a 7.3L international. So I'm about as new as you can get. But I'm glad the is a good diesel community in Idaho. I'll will be coming home to Idaho after my time in the Marines. Can't wait!! Looking forward to sharing and learning as much as I can about diesel's. Thanks everyone.

Welcome aboard Devil Dog, or as my one Marine buddy jokingly called us "Two Foot onion." :lol:

Guest MoparsMaiden

Hello everyone!! Spring is in the air, which means there should be some mud around to go play in!!! :thumbup:

Although, I have to say I don't know much about these big boy toys, but I do know how to start'em up and push the gas!!! Does that count!

I am sure the Moparman will help me with the rest! :wink: