cahammer

BOMBING THE WIFES TRUCK

well it has begun we got the truck on monday night by tuesday we were all ready working at fixing it up nice so far slincer ring mia roof visor removed and tonight we did the M.B.R.P. "cool duals" 4" exhaust with 6" tips but now we need guages we are going with the autometer nv series guages boost 0-60 pyro 0-1600* and fuelpressure guage from 0-100psi I will try and get some pics up as soon as I can looking forward to doing more bombs we will keep ya posted oh ya and get this this is my wifes new plates DZL GIRL ya I love my wife

Guest 9812VCTD

Dustin we need some pics of your wife's truck and all her new goodies! She'll have to drive it down to our next dinner! :wink:

Justin

Guest Mopar1973Man
Dustin we need some pics of your wife's truck and all her new goodies! She'll have to drive it down to our next dinner! :wink:

Justin

Yes! Please post pics of the BOMBs your doing and share with us all! I would love to see what your doing to her truck! Give ideas on thing to do to mine... :thumbup:

well i would have gotten some pics up but some one used my e-mail account on photo bucket man its nice forgeting my log in info and haveing it sent to my e-mail and then loging on and deleating the account :twisted: i will have some pics uploaded in about 2 days now and i think we are gonna go with the di/pricol guages with the chrome ring

Guest Mopar1973Man

Good choice there... You won't be sorry... As a matter of fact the white faced gauges look just like the stock gauges at night. Sorry to say I don't have a good pic of that... Sorry...

Guest 9812VCTD

Dustin,

That's a Damned nice rig your wife's got there! :wink: I like the new dual exhaust! :thumbup:

Justin

o think it was in 2000 they stoped putting the molding on the bed I have removed mine off of my 98 I just think it looks better I am trying to find some chrome/stainless molding that would replace the stuff on the doors I am thinking about the newer chevy door molding I think it will fit but I need to do some measuring

the gril guard came on the truck and the wife doesent want it on there so we took it off yesterday and I get to put the winch on my jeep the exhaust is mbrp I will try to get an audio posted