Sign in to follow this  
MUDDY

IDAHO BOMBERS MONTHLY DINNER MEET/ 4th wed of each month

@ NAMPA GOLDEN CORRAL

official time is 7pm, but we start meetin in nw corner of parking lot for a bs session and to admire each others rigs at 6:15 or so.

once inside we sit our group over by the dessert section at a few tables pulled together. weve been doing this for a long time and we always have fun and a lot of good discusions.

dec 27 is the 4th wed of this month and is our next meeting. 8)

Guest Mopar1973Man

Microsoft Calendar is marked with the 4th wednesday of every month... And it gives me a weeks notice... :lol:

:lol: lol @ tom. true. i think we need to. perhaps be waitin for him after work to lead him to the meetin place.

btw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stickers be avail at the meetin. :thumbup:

ibflogo_phpBBsmall.gif

similar but add cummins, maxi-pad and powerchoke. 8)

it'll look bitchin :thumbup:

Guest Mopar1973Man
:lol: lol @ tom. true. i think we need to. perhaps be waitin for him after work to lead him to the meetin place.

btw,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, stickers be avail at the meetin. :thumbup:

ibflogo_phpBBsmall.gif

similar but add cummins, maxi-pad and powerchoke. 8)

it'll look bitchin :thumbup:

If I dont make the meeting someone got to mail one to me... PLEASE!!!

Oh... Tom you are the forum :smart:( | ) !!!! :lol:

We probably should go to his work. He might need a tow :twisted:

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well Wednesday night is the night for getting together... Which I might be able to do. So far the weather has warmed up and started raining here. So I might pick up my stickers in person.

Lets see what happens...(crossed my fingers)

i will not beable to go if some one would send me a sticker please here is my address po box 496 Riggins idaho 83549 or if moparman can get me one i would really be thankful for him well have fun at the meet and tell me what happens ok

kelly

Guest Mopar1973Man

Muddy I want a copy of that article! :thumbup: I didn't get the paper today! :x I want that ARTICLE!

As for coming to the Dinner meeting I'm going to be staying put here... It kind of get poor up here for weather and hard to keep a fire going to keep the pipes from freezing...

So you going to be mailing mine out... Sorry gang.. But if someone wants to they can call me and I'll input my 2 cents on whatever...

kelly,

no prob. i believe mike will be makin it. if not we'll mail some to mike and he will have some for ya there

yep,i read their mistake tom. at least it is re-directed, for now.