• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

RANDY    0

Oh, ya, that's right..... Bone stock except 4" turbo back dual exhaust and transgo jr. kit, and the best part is it's MY TRUCK... HELL YEAH....

JoshH    0

Imagine what it would do if someone who knew what they were doing had tuned it...

Just kidding man. Congrats again on the awesome numbers with a tune you wrote. I wish I could have hit my goal, but I'll get it next time.

RANDY    0
conrats randy sounds like you got what you were looking for!!! good hangin and shootin the s$$t with you guys today!

X2..... Had a good time myself...

RANDY    0
Congrats Randy, too bad you didn't get rid of the EFI for a hypertech, then you could of rolled 315RWHP.

LMAO.. Now that I understand the EFI alot more, it makes it fun to play and tune to get what you want out of your truck...

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Hell yeah.... I was stoked when you called... :thumbup: Congrats....Sorry I couldn't stay longer but we just finished up working on Kirk's truck about 10:30 so i am poooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd!:lol:

RANDY    0

I owe a HUGE thanks to JoshH and IdahoRob for answering any dumb Q's I had on tuning it to get it where it is now. Thanks........

I would also like to thank God, my parents, brother, sister that I never got and always wanted, friends that stood by me when I needed em' for moral support with the tuning issues, and my wife, and most of all Willie, who sat on my lap the whole time I built these tunes and didn't complain about me petting him... (Willie is my little dog).. LOL......

I owe a HUGE thanks to JoshH and IdahoRob for answering any dumb Q's I had on tuning it to get it where it is now. Thanks........

I would also like to thank God, my parents, brother, sister that I never got and always wanted, friends that stood by me when I needed em' for moral support with the tuning issues, and my wife, and most of all Willie, who sat on my lap the whole time I built these tunes and didn't complain about me petting him... (Willie is my little dog).. LOL......

lmao.. nice numbers man :thumbup:

JoshH    0

I'm just glad I could help out.

Guest ShanesLB7   
Guest ShanesLB7

Straigh up from the hood brotha!!!! WEST SIDE!!!:lol: :lol:

nate    0

Muddy that ain't bad at all figuring that the stock 6.2 puts out 130hp at the crank. I should have my Blazer running for the fall dyno. 8-)

damn good results from the grandson of the 6.2. :D

ya cant be ashamed of #s like that :thumbup: