Sign in to follow this  
fyrcaptain33

SOLD THE SUPERCHIPS, Got the EDGE JUICE W/Attitude

Guest Mopar1973Man
Just doing my best to get a cyber giggle out of you guys.

Steve

I had a hard time passing up Steve's post here... :o

Well, I sold it today and bought the Edge Juice W/ Attitude. Lets see how much better this one works.

Welcome to the Edge Family! I got to admit that the Edge Comp I've got is like major butt dyno improvement. It sure does turn heads around in the little sleepy town of Riggins, Idaho!

Guest Mopar1973Man

I'm currently without a Edge Right now... :(

But when I get it back it will be better! :twisted:

Well. I really am pissed now. After EDGE forgot to put an adapter for my truck in the box, it was shipped overnight, so it was to be done today. But, they shipped it to Rexburg Idaho. How the hell can they keep screwing up. So, now I have to wait till monday to get my truck back. :x :x :x :x :x :x

Guest Mopar1973Man

You just wait you be in the smokin' crowd soon... :twisted::smokin:coal

As for installing it I can install a edge comp in about 15 minutes now. Really simple to do.. But as for juice I'm not sure about how much more wiring you got to do... :roll:

There is so much wiring going on. I looked through and tought I maybe able to do it, but when I saw that I had to tap into the fuel pressure and the BIG WARNING SIGN, I thought i may have someone else do it that knows what they are doing.

Guest Mopar1973Man

Hell if you made a ride up here I would do it on your 99.... Not a problem... :thumbup: I've got tapped banjos and all the stuff to hook it up!

Well, Found out why the EDGE i was sent did not work. It was for the 2001. The guys that shipped it, shipped the wrong one. You would think that shipping one item would not be so hard, but I guess you do not need diploma or GED to work. :rant:

Guest Mopar1973Man

I've had some prompt service from Edge reguarding problems so far... :thumbup: Hopefully you get the parts you need to make it work... :thumbup: