gonestrokn

trip to boise from Idaho Falls?

I just bought a sweet dirt bike in caldwell and need to get it back to Idaho falls. Is anybody gonna be making a trip from Idaho Falls or surrounding area to Boise or from Boise over here in the next couple of weeks? I might just end up driving myself over so if anyone needs anything taken or brought over from boise let me know. I could pitch in some fuel money if anyone is gonna be making that trip.

thanks all.

I will be in boise, and I will hopefully be going to twin sometime next week. We could meet there or something possibly.

that could work, if nobody is making the whole trip. What days are you thinking? I have all of next week off, my wife seems to think she gets to take a week vacation to New York without me, course i don't think i would want to go with all her sisters and mother anyways, and it's probably only fair cause i plan on doing a lot of riding this summer on this new bike. :smokin

I'll know for sure tomorrow. I'm going to meet my Director at CSI and Register for school hopefully. I'll let you know tomorrow.