• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
YMMOT

Holy COW!!! This is gonna be BAD

YMMOT    0

Dalpilot from over at TDG and Comp D is building a new toy:

Its a 4link built by Competition engineering, with a narrowed, 42" for 10.5 sterling, The same as the one in my 03, F-250 with a detroit locker. The front of the frame section comes boxed in the ranger, the back did not. Front SUspension its a DJM 3" lowering kit with DJM Springs and shocks. Rear is QA-1 presision dual adjustable coil over shocks, (not sure on the spring weight yet) TCI Auto 5r110, (first one of its kind) racing transmission. Dual stage Nitrous, twin turbo's, (can't tell ya by who yet, but they will be here tomorrow, WOO HOO), bored 40 over with "VERY LARGE" injectors by Ryan Casserly fed by a FASS 150/180. Billet rods from Crower, capable of turning 6500 RPM's. Griffin Aluminum mustang racing radiator, Joe Hellman custom intercooler, ARP head studs, blocked deck and head surfaces, Port and polished heads. Custom Exhaust manifolds, custom intake. Mickey T, 31x 16.5 x 15 ET drag tires..........And a few other goodies.

post-10-145494291935_thumb.jpg

post-10-145494291941_thumb.jpg

post-10-145494291948_thumb.jpg

post-10-145494291956_thumb.jpg

Black Dog    0

Reading a diesel power magazine a while back, and there is a guy building an Aliison/D-max 71 Chevelle, shooting for 50/50 weight distribution (can we say Porsche 911 anyone?) and I want to say he plans on 11oo horse... maybe it was 1100 foot pounds of torque, but I think it was 1100 horse/1400 torque..

This little ranger will be sick..................... when they are through.

Black Dog    0

Yeha, me too...

In the same mag, there was a guy that was also doing a 4bt (4 cyl Cummins if I have the desig wrong) into an EB, had a 408 gas in it, smoked it, or totaled the Bronc, something, and rebuilt it back up with the 4 popper, he was at 456 horse, and 70? foot pounds of torq.. running 37's I think, and pulling 25+ whether veggie, bio off the pump, or straight dismal...

That is the rig I would want to build...