• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Really? I have never had a beta so I can't compare. The revo feels strong and linear.

15psi boosted launch in 2wd and my tires didnt break loose :lol: beta 4.4 would spin them with when i took off with no boost when the turbo lit

Yeah right!

More like any other chip, box, etc for trucks. The first trucks to get the Smarty were the 2nd gens. Along with all sorts of talk about updates, different programs, etc. Never happened and as you can imagine, lots of folks are VERY sour about the deal.

So is this like efi live for Dodge???

Yeah right!

More like any other chip, box, etc for trucks. The first trucks to get the Smarty were the 2nd gens. Along with all sorts of talk about updates, different programs, etc. Never happened and as you can imagine, lots of folks are VERY sour about the deal.

yeah the 2nd gen smarty kinda got left behind... REVO for 3rd gens lets you choose what level of timing, pressure, tq management, speed limiter without downloading a different program off mads website everytime... just makes it a little nicer..

I tryed out REVO TNT today and the tune is awesome :twisted: only put it on sw7 and it knocked the socks off of 4.4 if my butt dyno is correct :thumbup:

Guest ShanesLB7
yeah the 2nd gen smarty kinda got left behind... REVO for 3rd gens lets you choose what level of timing, pressure, tq management, speed limiter without downloading a different program off mads website everytime... just makes it a little nicer..

I tryed out REVO TNT today and the tune is awesome :twisted: only put it on sw7 and it knocked the socks off of 4.4 if my butt dyno is correct :thumbup:

I wonder what the revo tnt is in difference to the tnt that i have???

Guest ShanesLB7

well I think i just downloaded to the puter goona get the smarty and see if I did it correctly...:twisted:

well I think i just downloaded to the puter goona get the smarty and see if I did it correctly...:twisted:

8-) dont blow anything up lol.... see how hot your egts get...mine didnt go over 1350 at wot. Kinda surprised me

Guest ShanesLB7

even with the trailer fully loaded I have never seen anything hotter that 1480 pulling the grades between here and salt lake....:thumbup:

Any of you guys having any problems with a miss off the line at like 1200 RPM?

i havnt... mines been running real smooth... there was a guy on cumminsforum saying his truck was.. ill try and find a link to it

alright thanks straight six, I dunno whats going on with it i still need to play with some of the settings but it feels strong once it gets past 2000, EGT's stay way cool too havent been able to get it above 1250

alright thanks straight six, I dunno whats going on with it i still need to play with some of the settings but it feels strong once it gets past 2000, EGT's stay way cool too havent been able to get it above 1250

do you have a rail pressure gauge??

Yeah I do have on the PMT but its not dropping at all, I think I got it figured out kinda, its just right off the line, and I think its just over fueling since my twins take a little longer to spool up, but once it builds boost its great.

Guest ShanesLB7
Yeah I do have on the PMT but its not dropping at all, I think I got it figured out kinda, its just right off the line, and I think its just over fueling since my twins take a little longer to spool up, but once it builds boost its great.

Yeah I like the regular old tnt tune that bob e-mailed me... This tune is waaay weak on the bottom end... I am goona crank up the tq and see if that helps...:-(