Sign in to follow this  
YMMOT

January 1st, 2009

HILLARY'S FIRST NIGHT AS PRESIDENT

Hillary Clinton was sworn in today as President. She has disposed of Bill and is spending her first night alone in the White House. She has waited several years for this.

FIRST NIGHT

Suddenly!

The ghost of George Washington appears to her, and Hillary says,

"How can I best serve my country?"

Washington says, "Never tell a lie."

"Ouch!" Says Hillary, "I don't know about that."

SECOND NIGHT

The next night, the ghost of Thomas Jefferson appears...

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Jefferson says,

"Listen to the people."

"Ohhh! I really don't want to do that."

THIRD NIGHT

On the third night, the ghost of Abe Lincoln appears...

Hillary says, "How can I best serve my country?"

Lincoln says,

"Go to the theater."

scary thing is i think this country has enough uneducated liberals to vote her in.

i dont fear the tree huggers, the tree huggers fear me :coal

Polotics, off to the backroom with you. :smart: gotta be carefull, tree huggers are hidin everywhere. :twisted:

Hey it's a jab. I pick on idiots regardless of politcal party. An idiot is an idiot. :lol:

It's gonna be her or Obama, that's a fact. Either way guess what's gonna happen to all you white redneck boys out there. Shoes on the other foot now. If you aint black or queer think of yourself as a deer, in season that is.

ya know,,,,,,,,,,,,idiots voted in the bit c*@t lez lib piece of $h!t's,,,whooooooopps,,,,,,,taint the back room, [had to delete a couple words] :? her pos anti military anti american chinese lovin oral office sink soilin perverted criminal husband,,,,,,,[dont ask dont tell faggot lover],,,,,,voted in TWICE. now she'll prolly get voted in. me thinks the voters shld have to take an intelligence test b4 they are allowed to vote. :(

this sucks ass ( | )

Polotics, off to the backroom with you. :smart: gotta be carefull, tree huggers are hidin everywhere. :twisted:

Hey it's a jab. I pick on idiots regardless of politcal party. An idiot is an idiot. :lol:

Are you talking about me again???

Are you talking about me again???

Nope, they already told me about you, you aint into huggin em, you like the knot holes. But hey who am I to judge. To each their own that's what I say. :lol: