Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mopar1973Man

Enhancement Report

Guest Mopar1973Man

Well gang...

After picking up my Edge Comp I'm quite surpirsed with the change in MPG and performance on my truck. Take a look at the MPG graph and look at the change yourself.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~mopar1973man/2002%20Dodge/Mod_fuel_graph.jpg

Now remember I've got several things against in the battle for better MPG numbers... Like winter blend fuel, heavy snow/slush on the roads, colder temps, etc. But all in all the improvement is still showing up with all the negative things impacting the report. That makes me thing it'll really improve come summer time!

Also the span between the Vulcan Kit and the Edge Comp dips from hauling firewood and heavy trailers... So I expected it...

Once again thanks Diesel Nut For the killer deal on the Edge Comp!

yep,,,this time of yr tuff to get mpg looks good tho. be interesting in warm mnths

yep,,,,,all the improvmnts do help mpg

Guest Mopar1973Man

The funny part is I'm doing it with the same Edge Comp Box with the bug problem. :lol: But I'm sure hoping to push over the 20 mark by summer time. :D

I know it don't help if I'm always playing with 5x5 and smoking people out as I go blowing by them at about 80-90 MPH... Those day it drops back down to 15-16 MPG...

:coal