• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

JoshH

ITD Club Challenge, Friday May 2

This weekend is the first race for the club challenge. We had lots of talk about this a while back, but it's time to figure out if we're going to do this or not. I would be interested in participating, but I can't drive up there if we don't have enough people commit to showing up.

Who can come out this Friday the 2nd of May? I'm not sure what time it starts, Moose?

Here is the breakdown of the classes

club #1 10.00 & slower slicks

club #2 12.99 & quicker street tires

club #3 13.00 & slower street tires for experienced and or gold cup racer

club #4 13.00 to 15.99 street tires novice

club #5 16.00 & slower street tires novice

Man it's gonna be tight... I have to run the kids to the airport...............

Do you get a run before the start? What's th cut off time for tech?? I'm in if I can make it there in time before the cut off...

Randy... you in?

According to Moose, if you get there by 6 you should be able to get teched and get a time trial. I'm going to try calling tomorrow to see what I can find out. That's my big hangup right now since I don't get off work until 4.

I'm in. I have a couple new things to try out at the track. I want to see how the tranny shifts also. I am supposed to take off for the weekend, but want to test before in case something needs attention before the DPC.

How many guys do we need for a "club"

The kids' plane leaves at 2:50PM. I will getting them checked in hopefully no later than 1:30PM. Would like to think I could make Firebird by 3:00 or so

I just talked to a guy named Scott at Firebird. He said if you can get there by 6:15 you should be able to get a time trial and be ready to start racing. We would probably need someone there earlier to set up the club, but anyone else should be able to show up late. That being said, I plan on being there probably around 6:00.

I didn't think to ask about how many people you needed, but yesterday Moose said 2-3 is all you need to get a club going. It looks like we have that many planning on showing up.

so 3 maybe 4 right now...

Let's see so far 3 compund turbo D-maxes and one 6.0 Powerstroke......

How is it the biggest trash talkers (CTD owners) aren't stepping up???? :poke

Well guys, I really wanted to make the race, but will be unable to do so. My Dad passed away last night due to injuries from a motorcycle accident earlier in the month. Hope all goes well for everyone and you kick some ass. :thumbup: