• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
Deangarth

F N G

26 posts in this topic

Hey new guy here from southeast corner of idaho. i currently have a 99 ford f-250 ext cab longbed red, powerstroke diesel, automatic, autometer C2 gauges, DP Tuner, 4 inch from the turbo into a set (thats 2 not one, one is gay) of 5 inch bullhauler stacks. statring to hate my truck cuz of the automatic i want a manual, and im tired of buying used and dumping alot of money into them.

so as soon as i get the truck paid down a lil more i'm trading for a new dodge cumins, with the manual. the new 6.7 cummins any way. dont care wut year, just want brand new.

Hey new guy here from southeast corner of idaho. i currently have a 99 ford f-250 ext cab longbed red, powerstroke diesel, automatic, autometer C2 gauges, DP Tuner, 4 inch from the turbo into a set (thats 2 not one, one is gay) of 5 inch bullhauler stacks. statring to hate my truck cuz of the automatic i want a manual, and im tired of buying used and dumping alot of money into them.

so as soon as i get the truck paid down a lil more i'm trading for a new dodge cumins, with the manual. the new 6.7 cummins any way. dont care wut year, just want brand new.

welcome!! glad you made it over here :thumbup:

Welcome to the site! Always good to have another Ford around, Look forward to seeing you in the 7.3 forums!!

Welcome to the site! Always good to have another Ford around, Look forward to seeing you in the 7.3 forums!!
Welcome:thumbup: Glad to have another Ford guy
Heck yeah another Ford guy :ford: welcome

Apparently you guys all missed this.....

Welcome aboard new guy.

Apparently you guys all missed this.....

Welcome aboard new guy.

Didn't miss it, just thought if he got to hang around some good Ford guy's he would re-think his position.:thumbup:

Didn't miss it, just thought if he got to hang around some good Ford guy's he would re-think his position.:thumbup:

Ditto :lol:

welcome, you from soda?

ya im in soda, grew up in bancroft, live in soda now, work at the mine.

don't get me wrong ford is the heaviest built truck out there. i have always been a ford man.and i love my 99, except the auto trans part.:ford

if i wanted a truck to drive around on the highway and freeways, and wanted smooth ride i'd own a chevy. if i was pulling heavy loads alot and a lil beating around while hunting and 4 wheeling i'd have a dodge. but for is by far the best built truck.:thumbup:

but i can buy a brand new dodge cumins for $35,000 fully equiped. can't touch a new ford for that. so i dnt know wut i'm gonna do just yet.

You need to talk to our resident expert ford guys and have them steer you in the direction of a good valvebody and torque converter and your tranny will stay happy. I had these upgrades in the 95 I had and the tranny held up good without the expense of a fully built BTS.

Justin

You need to talk to our resident expert ford guys and have them steer you in the direction of a good valvebody and torque converter and your tranny will stay happy. I had these upgrades in the 95 I had and the tranny held up good without the expense of a fully built BTS.

Justin

ya, i got a budy who had a tc built for his 97 stroker said that it would work on my 99. he said he would sell it to me cuz he bought a cummins, and looking at getting a john wood valve body. guys over at powerstrokenation told me bout em.