Sign in to follow this  
fyrcaptain33

Intake Manifold

The man of the hour for intake manifolds is our very moderator, Swank. He's in the process of having his own design out here pretty quick, we hope. The teste dummies that got the first ones did report some positive results. You may PM him just to ask about it. If nothin else maybe one more person buggin him may keep it movin along. :lol:

Guest Mopar1973Man
I HAVE THE ONE AND ONLY 2ND GEN 24V PROTOTYPE SWANKER INTAKE ON MINE RIGHT NOW.

Steve

I got to admit it looks awesome on Steves truck... I might have to do a midnight pick-your-part on it... :lol:

I hate to be the skeptic here, but as long as this has gone I would bet there are several on that list that will not want them anymore. Changes in finances, change in trucks, just not a priority anymore and so forth. I hope I'm wrong though.

We understand there will be some guys that are in different financial situations. In fact, between when the post was started and guys said they wanted one, and when we started putting the list together, there are changes.

As for the eBay guys, they won't be like the Swanker.

When they are ready to ship, the guys on the list will get them first. For those who have given us their info, and responded to the initial PM or Email, that is.

Then they will be sold to the general public.

Thanks!