• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

schaef_12

The repair begins....

Gunnna take the first step in fixing up the ol' dodge next week. It's been sitting in the shed for the last month or so, and I have been driving my 2 week old 92 toyota. (which my bank account has really enjoyed!) Taking the ol' girl down to Lewiston on monday hopefully, to get the timing checked, and then reset. Depending on where the timing turns out to be (I hope it is high.....REALLY HIGH) will determine the rest of the path that leads to a fixed pickup:thumbup: $$$

Well it's about time! j/k! Goodluck with your findings, I hope ya gett'er on the road soon.

No Kidding man!!! Had to wait for my tax returns so I could throw some $$$ at it. It oughta be a beast after I'm done though :twisted::thumbup:

Guest 9812VCTD

Good deal Corey hope it's just the timing and you can put all the headgasket problems behind you.

Justin

ya hopfelly you will have her running buy the big dyno day, by the way what would be a good number to advance my timing to with 370 stage 2 injectors, #5 fuel plate, 4gsk, 191 dvs and a super phat shaft 62 turbo