• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
gonestrokn

I'm speechless

11 posts in this topic

I found this in another forum. I just don't know what to say except WOW!

That's a disaster waiting to happen, just thought I would share.

5th1.jpg

5th2.jpg

5th3.jpg

I think I follow his relatives up Horseshoe Bend hill at least twice a month.

I saw a toyota attempting to pull a 20 foot or so goose neck stock trailer :lol: :lol: The things some people do.:roll:

I think I follow his relatives up Horseshoe Bend hill at least twice a month.

Bwahahaha do they have the same setup... i couldnt even imagine a vehicle like that making it up that hill.... :lol:

Depending on the year if that had a 4.3 it could be anywhere between 150HP(1988), 160HP(1989-92), or 195HP(1993-94).

That trailer is pretty old, so in theory it could have from 10HP less to 35HP more than an 89 Cummins powered Dodge. :D

I posted a simple question of where should I put the pin for a 5th wheel hitch I was installing in my MegaCab last year over on rv.net. I caught a lot of grief from a bunch of nay sayers about doing it myself.... It was kind of fun, really. Click here if you want to read: http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/19950629.cfm

Anyway, I finally posted about this set of pics and others that I took myself from rigs I happened to walk by or talk to owners about their 'professional' installs. The one that I put in my album here: http://picasaweb.google.com/millcosctd/PoorHitchInstalls

would not meet my standard of being heavy enough to be safe!

I went ahead and made my own; it should do the trick: http://picasaweb.google.com/millcosctd/5thWheelHitch

These higher fuel prices are making people do all kinds of crazy things. I saw a S10 Blazer moving a very large hay stack last year. That trailer full of hay was large enough to put the hurt on a 1-ton pickup! We live on Hwy 93 and see all the traffic coming/going to Nevada/commifornia. Over the years we have seen a lot of interesting combinations. I've always thought that I should set up a camera. Now days it should be web cam so anyone could enjoy.......

Dan,

I gave up on RV.net quite some time ago. A few of the moderators were out of hand and I got tired of the, "Your 1/2 ton can't tow more than a Radio Flyer wagon" posts.

wow that is unsafe at best, their lease must of ran out at the trailer park, and his wife took the kids and the truck

wow that is unsafe at best, their lease must of ran out at the trailer park, and his wife took the kids and the truck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: