• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

XLR8R

Xlr8r

Howdy -

XLR8R here checkin' in with Potatoe-Land! :lol:

To all the folks who already know me - nice to "see" ya again, and to all the folks who don't... well, there goes the neighborhood. ( | )

Guest 9812VCTD

Welcome to ITD good to have you onbaord, we've got a good group of people here....8-)

Justin

Guest ShanesLB7

Well this place is gone to chit now!!!!:lol: :lol: :thumbup:

Damn good to see ya my man!!!

I saw your posts in Shane's gauge thread, but I don't know how I missed your introduction thread. Welcome to the site.

How are things in McKinney? I'm not too far from there, when I get back home. I actually lived in Frisco for a few years. Good to see some guys from TX on here. I hope I can find some diesel nuts to hang around with when I get back home in a few months.

How are things in McKinney? I'm not too far from there, when I get back home. I actually lived in Frisco for a few years. Good to see some guys from TX on here. I hope I can find some diesel nuts to hang around with when I get back home in a few months.

Thanks Josh - there's lots of BOMBing around these parts - and we have one of the most active chapters in the USA.

McKinney & Frisco both swelled to over 100K people, so there's a bunch more concrete than there used to be!

Welcome to the site. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks!

Hey John, good to see ya over here as well... your avatar always reminds me of my bro's pre-officer days when he was an E-6 with an ejection systems MOS... assigned to Cobras! :think:

Guess that's why "Military Intelligence" is an oxymoron...

good to have ya on :cheer:

damn muddy, i could have went the rest of my life without seeing that avatar!

WELCOME MIKE! Good to have ya here. :thumbup:

damn muddy, i could have went the rest of my life without seeing that avatar!

:run: Dang!

There ain't enough tequila in Texas to scrub that from my brain!:slap:

Thanks Josh - there's lots of BOMBing around these parts - and we have one of the most active chapters in the USA.

McKinney & Frisco both swelled to over 100K people, so there's a bunch more concrete than there used to be!

Yep, they were just starting to build the mall in Frisco when I left. I was there about 3 years ago and was surprised at how much it had grown. Once I get back I'll be living close to Tyler, if you know where that is.

:run: Dang!

There ain't enough tequila in Texas to scrub that from my brain!:slap:

I am with ya there! Mike, bring a 3 guage plate for betwix the a/c vents on drivers side for me if you are able to come to the dyno day in Burleson. I am going to go. My buddy and I are leaving the night of the 18th and going to motor on. be there that morning and power nap and go to the dyno.

Cool!

I'll be riding shotgun as crewchief in one of my customer's projects - baselining the current 7XX HP on the dyno before working the rest of our magic on it... gunning for the 1K HP #2 club. :yes: