• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

rotordoc

Fass System ?

they are not to bad to install--just run the tank low and then it is easier to drop(not as much weight). pm me and let me know which one you are looking at. we are a fass dealer. expect about 4 to 5 hours to do it if it is the air/water sep system. also you need to figure out what mods you plan to do in the future so you no what gph will fill your needs:)

FYI, there are some fantastic deals on the Air Dog pumps right now.

There are a number of site sponsors that Im sure will be more than happy to help you, whatever your decision is.

Ya Airdog is having a really big sale right now. Quality is the same and they both come with a lifetime warranty. If you would like to get one or just need help with the install let us know. :thumbup:

IM running the airdog raptor its just the standalone pump without the filters it retains the stock filter but happy with it, it runns about 20lbs idle and will hold 18 wide open with the chip cranked up. and it came with a draw straw and big ol ass fuel lines and was cake to install.

I have a FASS on my 02 cummins works great. Pressure is high teens even at WOT with edge turned all the way up. Came with the truck so not sure on install, but watch the install of the FASS on my 05 and it didn't look to bad just time consuming more than anything. Good luck:thumbup: