• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

JoshH

4/19/08 Breakfast at The Pancake House in Eagle

Who wants to grab breakfast on Saturday morning. All you guys at the bomb party will need your energy and all us guys racing will too. Lets get a better representation of the membership here. Last weekend it was all Duramax guys. I know you Dodge and Ford guys will be in the area for the bomb party; why not show up for some grub before you start working. I'm planning on showing up at 07:30 for breakfast. Will anyone else be able to make it?

Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=77+East+Eagle+River+Street+eagle,+id&jsv=107&sll=43.691956,-116.351609&sspn=0.009899,0.027122&layer=c&ie=UTF8&ll=43.69163,-116.348197&spn=0.009899,0.020084&z=16&iwloc=addr&cbll=43.688702,-116.351944

Restaurant: http://www.originalpancakehouse.com/index.html

"Have you ever seen the movie Waiting?"

Sorry, wish I could participate, but I'm spending Saturday working on stuff.

Guest ShanesLB7

uuh that's too early for me to get up.... plus a hour and a half drive.... but i should be at the bomb party!!:thumbup::twisted:

"Have you ever seen the movie Waiting?"

Sorry, wish I could participate, but I'm spending Saturday working on stuff.

Just get your butt down there....

Dude, I wish there were 48 hrs in a day and all cause I'd like to go, but I NEED to get stuff done at home. Hoping to have the truck done for the dyno...

Just get your butt down there....

Damn, first the waitress wanted to give me a football, then Randy wanted to give me a fruit bowl or a pressed salad or some such thing, not sure my stomach can take it again.

I'll be there, we might better sit in another section this time. She could turn out to be a fatal attraction.

Damn, first the waitress wanted to give me a football, then Randy wanted to give me a fruit bowl or a pressed salad or some such thing, not sure my stomach can take it again.

I'll be there, we might better sit in another section this time. She could turn out to be a fatal attraction.

I didn't want to give you the "fruit bowl" I wanted to give you the "FOOTBALL".... LOL.... I'll make sure we sit together.... hahahahahahahahaha