• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found
  • Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

JoshH

I guess I'm an a-hole for calling people on their BS

Those guys sound like a bunch of idiots.

"Yeah they suck but I've never had one personaly but I know someone who has a cousin who........... and theirs broke." duuuur

They're having a big laugh at McRat's site while talking about sticking it to Steve Cole and "his cronies". What a bunch of pathetic little children...

My .02

Rob

Randy got moderated :lol:

Seriously guys. I didn't post this so you could go in and jump the guy. I just wanted to know if you thought I was being unreasonable in my thought process.

Josh, I've been dealing with this for years now. When I didn't sell anything, I'd always get creamed about using stock clucthes, etc.

Too bad that site has become what it has. Used to be a good site that helped others, now it's just a bunch of people bashing each other.

This is a battle that won't be won.

I'm thinking of removing my vendor status there when my time is up. I'll then most likely stop posting altogether on the DP. I've spent a lot of time on that site, but really not worth the hassles.

Guest ShanesLB7

I see no problem with your posts... problem is there is always someone out there that thinks they are the shit and becasue they're sitting behind a screen they don't worry about what they are saying or running they're mouth about...